Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Papamoa,Mount Maunganui,Bay of Plenty PHOTOS

Papamoa,Mount Maunganui,Bay of Plenty PHOTOS

Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:18 am
Just Joined

RainbowRibbons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Papamoa,Mount Maunganui,Bay of Plenty PHOTOS

hello! If anyone is interested i have a selection of photos from the Papamoa/Mount Maunganui area in the Bay Of Plenty. Just go to this link

http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/GeorgiaPhillips/
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:25 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Papamoa,Mount Maunganui,Bay of Plenty PHOTOS

Originally Posted by RainbowRibbons
hello! If anyone is interested i have a selection of photos from the Papamoa/Mount Maunganui area in the Bay Of Plenty. Just go to this link

http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/GeorgiaPhillips/
Very nice.

When did you go and what did you think?

PS Bit fit arent you
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Very nice.

When did you go and what did you think?

PS Bit fit arent you

Hahaha... i live here with my boyfriend and his family. We moved from England about 5 weeks ago!
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:40 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha... i live here with my boyfriend and his family. We moved from England about 5 weeks ago!
Where abouts are you? Tauranga?

Me and the missus are flying out in January and having a week there. In a tent
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:45 am
Just Joined

Where abouts are you? Tauranga?

Me and the missus are flying out in January and having a week there. In a tent
Where we are is about 15 mins drive to Tauranga...You should camp near the Mount in mount maunganui!!! Its right next to some spa pools.....and the beach is amazing...Tauranga is a nice town but not scenic.
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:49 am
Banned

Where we are is about 15 mins drive to Tauranga...You should camp near the Mount in mount maunganui!!! Its right next to some spa pools.....and the beach is amazing...Tauranga is a nice town but not scenic.
We are staying HERE from the 11th to the 18th of January.

How are you finding the place?

Settling in OK?
Old Nov 18th 2006, 10:00 am
Just Joined

Ohhh so you ARE staying in the Mount then! Looks very nice... coming all this was for just a week though? Are you from New Zealand? i dont know why but i just assumed you're from the UK.... add me to msn if u can its a bit difficult keep checking this....

Last edited by Sue; Nov 18th 2006 at 12:36 pm. Reason: Email address removed for privacy. Please use the private message system for sharing email addresses etc.
Old Nov 18th 2006, 10:08 am
Banned

Ohhh so you ARE staying in the Mount then! Looks very nice... coming all this was for just a week though? Are you from New Zealand? i dont know why but i just assumed you're from the UK.... add me to msn if u can its a bit difficult keep checking this....
Im from lush Mansfield near Nottingham. You may have heard of the place. Its famous for its scenery, friendly people and the lovely weather. Not

We are actually spending our first week in Whangarei (up north). We are on a scouting mission and leaving our 2 kids with my folks. THIS is us

MSN how do you do that then?

What internet business are you into then?
Old Nov 18th 2006, 10:31 am
Just Joined

Im from lush Mansfield near Nottingham. You may have heard of the place. Its famous for its scenery, friendly people and the lovely weather. Not

We are actually spending our first week in Whangarei (up north). We are on a scouting mission and leaving our 2 kids with my folks. THIS is us

MSN how do you do that then?

What internet business are you into then?
Yes i know Nottingham... but only the part where Center Parks is! Sherwood Forest! What scouting mission is it? I dont know wether you mean actual 'scouts' or scouting for something to do with your line of work? Am i being really thick here? Or do you mean because you are camping....?
MSN is microsoft hotmail instant messager....never mind... !
Internet business? If i told you id have to kill you....
Old Nov 18th 2006, 12:32 pm
Banned

What scouting mission is it? I dont know wether you mean actual 'scouts' or scouting for something to do with your line of work?
Looking for possible areas to move to

Am i being really thick here? Or do you mean
Your words not mine

MSN is microsoft hotmail instant messager....never mind... !
I now know. Microsofts email thingy. Thats me being a bit thick

Internet business? If i told you id have to kill you....
My kind of girl. Secrective with an edge. Jane Bond?