In honour of Karonious et all.

Thus far.

Me
Liz & Co
Marika38

Anyone else free, willing and able?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of
Default Re: Papamoa Coffee Wednesday 13th?

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
At mine.

In honour of Karonious et all.

Thus far.

Me
Liz & Co
Marika38

Anyone else free, willing and able?
Do I have to mind my P's and Q's and not say, the F word?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:57 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hey sweetheart, you tried!!
Thanks for that
thanks to Caroline, Marika and Liz for turning out, I thoroughly enjoyed the day!!
Cheers!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:00 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
Do I have to mind my P's and Q's and not say, the F word?
I must have been rather subdued the first time you met me - the F word is obligatory!! {as you found out!!}
Will get back to you if I have problems with my 2006 -2007 tax rebate enquiries and thank you for your offer of help to sort it out
Karen
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
I must have been rather subdued the first time you met me - the F word is obligatory!! {as you found out!!}
Will get back to you if I have problems with my 2006 -2007 tax rebate enquiries and thank you for your offer of help to sort it out
Karen
Have a look at this, also check the 'Work it out' column at the side.

http://www.ird.govt.nz/forms-guides/...l?id=righttabs
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:55 pm
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
Have a look at this, also check the 'Work it out' column at the side.

http://www.ird.govt.nz/forms-guides/...l?id=righttabs
Will do - and thanks
Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice

Hi everyone, moved to NZ 8 months ago from UK to Tauranga. Finding it really hard to make friends. Husband 39 and daughter 17, out all day. Looking to make new friends, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julie

Last edited by Steve and Julie; Mar 27th 2008 at 7:23 am.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve and Julie
Hi everyone, moved to NZ 8 months ago from UK to Tauranga. Finding it really hard to make friends. Husband 39 and daughter 17, out all day. Looking to make new friends, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julie
Why not visit Doug's english butchers shop and introduce yourself you will be made most welcome. Its in Parton Road opposite Papamoa Community pool

www.mysausages.com
Old Mar 28th 2008, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice

Hi thanks for that. Ive been looking for a good British Sausage. Miss bangers and mash.
Julie
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:29 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve and Julie
Hi thanks for that. Ive been looking for a good British Sausage. Miss bangers and mash.
Julie
Hi Steve & Julie,

Only just seen your post - sorry!

There's quite a few of us over here that are pretty sociable - especially when there's alcohol mentioned!

Are you working or free for coffees? If you're working it'll have to be alcohol - oh the pain!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:37 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

I believe Loolah, that you me and liz are whisking Julie round the Mount (for a walk) on wednesday, does that mean we can go bit slower so we can chat more, my liccle legs can't keep up sometimes !!!.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by Marika 38
I believe Loolah, that you me and liz are whisking Julie round the Mount (for a walk) on wednesday, does that mean we can go bit slower so we can chat more, my liccle legs can't keep up sometimes !!!.
I shall be the proud owner of some go faster trainers by Wednesday as after much swearing Liz agreed to the 10KM walk/run/pub crawl on the 20th!!

I suggest you and Julie do the same - do you know each other?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:09 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I shall be the proud owner of some go faster trainers by Wednesday as after much swearing Liz agreed to the 10KM walk/run/pub crawl on the 20th!!

I suggest you and Julie do the same - do you know each other?

Not yet, but we will know each other on wednesday when we meet.

Glad Liz was persuaded, I mean agreed whole heartedly, , does this mean i have to dust off me trainers, perhaps thats why i can't go so fast, my heels arn't cutting it are they, .
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by Marika 38
Not yet, but we will know each other on wednesday when we meet.

Glad Liz was persuaded, I mean agreed whole heartedly, , does this mean i have to dust off me trainers, perhaps thats why i can't go so fast, my heels arn't cutting it are they, .
We need to be concerned when Liz wears her pink shell suit?! Then we'll know she's taking it seriously.

My mum has offered to sponser all of us - but at $1 per KM I told her to shove it ...
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Hi All

Enjoyed the walk around the Mount, Got back and found a bloody Big blister on the side of my big toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to have a laugh with you all.
So next time we will go up the Mount? "NOT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will wear my orange, lime and pink jump suit next time!!!!!!!!!!!! and a better pair of trainers.

Thanks for the drink Liz

Hope to see you all soon

Ju

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.