Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Papamoa Coffee Morning next Weds?

Papamoa Coffee Morning next Weds?

Old Aug 20th 2007, 2:02 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Papamoa Coffee Morning next Weds?

Just wondering if anyone fancies coming to mine for coffee next Wednesday about 11am?

I'm in Papamoa and all are welcome, including kids as I'll have my 4.5 year old daughter with me! Gives me an excuse to take the morning off!!!

PM me if you're interested and I'll let you know where we are!!

(Form an orderly queue ... no coach parties ... one at a time please ... etc, etc!!)
Old Aug 20th 2007, 2:15 am
Just Joined

lauralou will become famous soon enoughlauralou will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Papamoa Coffee Morning next Weds?

I would love to come to yours for a coffee next wednesday. I'll have my 16month old daughter with me if thats ok?

I'll send you a PM so that we can exchange contact details.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Just wondering if anyone fancies coming to mine for coffee next Wednesday about 11am?

I'm in Papamoa and all are welcome, including kids as I'll have my 4.5 year old daughter with me! Gives me an excuse to take the morning off!!!

(Form an orderly queue ... no coach parties ... one at a time please ... etc, etc!!)
Yes please, I'd like to come but all my children will be at school - can I bring the neighbours?
Old Aug 20th 2007, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
Yes please, I'd like to come but all my children will be at school - can I bring the neighbours?
No, not if they work in Real Estate!!!!

Of course you can come but be on your best behaviour please, as others coming are new to the site!!!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

sammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant future

Hiya

Will be there, kids in nursery and school though, but have a big bump to show off! Have PM'd you for your address.

Cheers!
Sam and Nick
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

No, not if they work in Real Estate!!!!

Of course you can come but be on your best behaviour please, as others coming are new to the site!!!
You better get one ready for me AmLoolah........MY HOUSE IS SOLD!!!!!!

I think we will be meeting very soon. But just remember the coffee has to be an Irish one for me

Nici
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Me Me Me I`m coming.
Have you learnt how to use that cooker yet or shall i bring the wife to show you again !!!!!

Ash
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by Ash1
Me Me Me I`m coming.
Have you learnt how to use that cooker yet or shall i bring the wife to show you again !!!!!

Ash
Cool ... Awesome etc! Yes bring Mrs Ash, I don't need to work the cooker, you'll get one chipped mug of instant coffee and be bloody grateful at that!!!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:07 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Cool ... Awesome etc! Yes bring Mrs Ash, I don't need to work the cooker, you'll get one chipped mug of instant coffee and be bloody grateful at that!!!
You don't need to use the cooker as you have an all purpose 'House-Dave' {House-Dave is a registered trademark} to use it for you
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:12 am

Originally Posted by karonious
You don't need to use the cooker as you have an all purpose 'House-Dave' {House-Dave is a registered trademark} to use it for you
He's promoted himself to a "House Technician" this week ...
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

He's promoted himself to a "House Technician" this week ...

Thats cos he`s confined to the house cos SOMEONE blew up his car!!!!!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
You better get one ready for me AmLoolah........MY HOUSE IS SOLD!!!!!!

I think we will be meeting very soon. But just remember the coffee has to be an Irish one for me

Nici
Nici congratulations on selling your house!

All these BOP get togethers are happening without us! Can't wait to get there and join in the fun!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 11:34 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Caroline,
like Helen sais, its all happening without us, wish we were there with you too, remember us won't you.
Can't even say Caroline if BOP is where we'll end up at the mo, but wherever we end up I'll be coming to see ya, promise. so keep the coffee in and the Bolly on stand by.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:59 am

Is anyone who is coming in the morning happy with my directions/knows where I am?

I was thinking I'd stick a HUGE sign outside saying "British Expats" but I didn't want to scare the Kiwi neighbours.

So weather permitting, ours is the house with the "Loolah" sign, failing that I'll park my BLUE car in the drive, number plate "Loolah".

Sweet as!!

P.S: Do feel free to bring own mug ...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Is anyone who is coming in the morning happy with my directions/knows where I am?

I was thinking I'd stick a HUGE sign outside saying "British Expats" but I didn't want to scare the Kiwi neighbours.

So weather permitting, ours is the house with the "Loolah" sign, failing that I'll park my BLUE car in the drive, number plate "Loolah".

Sweet as!!

P.S: Do feel free to bring own mug ...
Bring own mug - thought I told you, Jif's in UK!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.