Papamoa Beach

Old Apr 9th 2006, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Papamoa Beach

Just spent the weekend over at Papamoa in the Bay of Plenty...

All I can say is.... you are lucky sods who live near there!!
Attached Thumbnails Papamoa Beach-dcp_1969.jpg   Papamoa Beach-dcp_1966.jpg  
Old Apr 9th 2006, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

ex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really nice
Default Re: Papamoa Beach

Originally Posted by SarahB

If I ever feel fed up and homesick a walk along that beach does me the world of good.Its great to live in such a lovely area glad you enjoyed it.
Old Apr 9th 2006, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

kathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant future

Hi Sarah,

Don't suppose you went to the Easter Egg Dig on the beach on Saturday morning did you? It was run by my son's kindy and I was one of the people on the registration desk.

We've been here exactly 3 months today and I am so glad that we ended up here - it's a lovely place to live.

Kathryn
Old Apr 9th 2006, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

Delsonk9 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's all right for some!! as we have been dodging snow showers at a wedding today!!
Old Apr 10th 2006, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

mojos has a spectacular aura aboutmojos has a spectacular aura aboutmojos has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: Papamoa Beach

We were at the Beach Dig on saturday. Was a really good morning. Just had to ignore the bouts of torrential rain. True to NZ tradition, the sun was soon blazing half way through the dig.

Well done to your kindy Kathym.
Old Apr 10th 2006, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya!!

The weather looked a bit dodgey in the morning so we ended up taking our DS to the swimming pool (Baywave?).... he loved it!! But when we came out it was a lovely day!

It would be a nice place to live but for the moment we are tied here because of OH's job. Its a shame as we dont like big cities at all but at least we are 20 minutes drive outside of Auckland here and we are surrounded by fields and water.... so I musnt complain too much!

Thats the biggest beach Ive seen so far whilst here but its also the furthest Ive been away from Auckland.... you can see I havnt travelled much yet!
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:17 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya!!

The weather looked a bit dodgey in the morning so we ended up taking our DS to the swimming pool (Baywave?).... he loved it!! But when we came out it was a lovely day!

It would be a nice place to live but for the moment we are tied here because of OH's job. Its a shame as we dont like big cities at all but at least we are 20 minutes drive outside of Auckland here and we are surrounded by fields and water.... so I musnt complain too much!

Thats the biggest beach Ive seen so far whilst here but its also the furthest Ive been away from Auckland.... you can see I havnt travelled much yet!
The Mount is great too and also Waihi is a lovely beach with lovely inlets around Anzac Bay etc. I go riding at Waihi; it's fabulous.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 8:58 pm
UK, NZ and SA User

leaseuk is on a distinguished road

While we're at Papamoa...

My daughter goes to the Montessori Milestones Preschool on Enterprise Drive and it's fantastic. It's run by a lady who went to the UK to be a nanny for a few years so she knows what everyone is going thru.

The lady's name is Kathryn Stewart - very friendly and bubbly and great with the kids! Can't recommend it enough.

Lisa
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

We've been to Waihi before and loved it....great beach! We stopped there on the way back from Papamoa although littlun was playing with the PSP and wouldnt even get out of the car! We had a look into the gold mine too whilst we were there.
Attached Thumbnails Papamoa Beach-dcp_1974.jpg