Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Papamoa BBQ/Picnic.

Papamoa BBQ/Picnic.

Old Jan 17th 2010, 8:03 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Papamoa BBQ/Picnic.

I've been asked by a few to see about setting up another meet up. Plus we have some more newbies - Numptyhead in Whakatane and Will_and_Tina H arriving this coming weekend.

I alos know people are busy with the summer holidays etc. So plenty of notice for this one.

Wednesday 27th January - weather permitting. Midday?

Either the BBQ's behind Bluebiyou at Papamoa Domain or I thought of the park on the corners of Gravatt Road and Pacific View Rd as there are BBQ's, lots of space for footie, cricket etc and the actual play equipment. That will keep me happy but I don't know what the kids will do!

This is just a throw the idea out there thread and then antone with any better ideas/dates/time etc can partake!

Should be fun.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Papamoa BBQ/Picnic.

I'll be there, with the gang. Just let me know where.
Old Jan 18th 2010, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Papamoa BBQ/Picnic.

we will there
Old Jan 18th 2010, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Hey that sounds great. I am working a night shift that night, so midday would be great for us. It will be lovely to put the faces to the names.

Thanks Caroline, lovely idea x
Old Jan 18th 2010, 4:44 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Hey that sounds great. I am working a night shift that night, so midday would be great for us. It will be lovely to put the faces to the names.

Thanks Caroline, lovely idea x
thats fab as we know we can be there as dont start work till the 2nd feb!!

We may all still look like shit mind due to the jet lag but so looking forward to it woohooo nbe great to meet all of you, what do we bring etc, as of course the first for us so dont have a bloody clue.

Tina, who is writting this surrounded in bags and clothes, lol.

x x x
Old Jan 20th 2010, 5:10 am
Just Joined

Vamps is a jewel in the roughVamps is a jewel in the roughVamps is a jewel in the roughVamps is a jewel in the roughVamps is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Wednesday 27th January - weather permitting. Midday?
Acck could we not do a weekend thing? Would love to attend this but will be at my first week of work so will miss everyone
Old Jan 20th 2010, 5:35 am

Originally Posted by Vamps
Acck could we not do a weekend thing? Would love to attend this but will be at my first week of work so will miss everyone
Ahhh, sorry, it's just coz it's school holidays and we have some other newbies coming.

We will do a weekend one soon after fear not!
Old Jan 20th 2010, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh, sorry, it's just coz it's school holidays and we have some other newbies coming.

We will do a weekend one soon after fear not!
I'll be looking forward to that then
I've been hoping to join in with a Papamoa meet up for some time as I've been spending a lot of time over there at the beach (& Rain ).......but I work full time & it's pretty hard to juggle days off in the week. A weekend meet up would be great
Old Jan 20th 2010, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Ohhh great stuff - half of our family will come - any of venues sound good to me -keep me in the loop x
Old Jan 20th 2010, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully we will make it but could be suffering from jet lag and oversleep. lol

So that you will recognize us I have changed my avatar

Last edited by Margaret Parkinson; Jan 20th 2010 at 10:42 pm.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 8:28 am
Just Joined

Victoria-Wayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Will be there!!!! XxX
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 8:46 am

Originally Posted by Victoria-Wayne
Will be there!!!! XxX
Cool Vicky!

But currently the weather forecast is looking more than a little hit and miss ... watch this space for updates or if we need to change venue.

If ok I think the park would be best for the kids.

Corner of Pacific View Rd and Grenada Street.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 6:05 pm
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Cool Vicky!

But currently the weather forecast is looking more than a little hit and miss ... watch this space for updates or if we need to change venue.

If ok I think the park would be best for the kids.

Corner of Pacific View Rd and Grenada Street.
Hey i will try to be there
do i need to bring anything ?
But I am in the hands of the garage
my van is in for major repairs on Monday
Cheers
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

I think the weather is s'posed to be picking up by Weds - my 16 yr old is now coming along, so any other 16 yrs olds to keep him company coming ??

What time are we meeting then ?
Old Jan 25th 2010, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully we will be there on tomorrow. What time and what to bring. I know you said nibbles but what about plates etc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.