Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Papamoa BBQ/Picnic.

Papamoa BBQ/Picnic.

Old Jan 27th 2010, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Papamoa BBQ/Picnic.

Originally Posted by bdclayton
I know
just pulling your leg !!!!
We knew that just wanted to see it in writing to make sure.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all
Loveeerly time had by all of us - Numpty's 'marvellous muffins' were yum

Hope to see you all again when we start training for netball !!!!!
Old Jan 29th 2010, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone!

sorry I haven't been on here for soooooo long!

I just want to say how great it was to meet everyone

Numptyhead...your muffins were fantastic!

June...the sausages were gorgeous!.....in fact, I may even nip to Dougs when I've finished work! mmmmmmmm!

can't wait for the next meet up!
Old Jan 29th 2010, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bolton1
Hi all
Loveeerly time had by all of us - Numpty's 'marvellous muffins' were yum

Hope to see you all again when we start training for netball !!!!!
Excuse me but what about the sausages your son helps to make at the local butchers he works for?
Old Jan 29th 2010, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

OOOOps - consider myself told The suasages were gorgeous as well - as always am I forgiven now
Old Jan 29th 2010, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

OOOOps - consider myself told The suasages were gorgeous as well - as always am I forgiven now
You are forgiven but you must learn how to spell SAUSAGES though lol

See you later

June
Old Jan 30th 2010, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwannagonow
Numptyhead...your muffins were fantastic!
Why...thank you

Hey Tina...Fancy not knowing how to spell suasages

x
Old Jan 30th 2010, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Why...thank you

Hey Tina...Fancy not knowing how to spell suasages

x

It was not Tina who could not spell sausages it was Julie (Bolton1) and I agree the muffins were lovely.

June
Old Jan 30th 2010, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

I am being publicy humiliated cos I can't spell & I can't make muffins !
Old Jan 30th 2010, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

You are lovely just the same.

June x
Old Jan 31st 2010, 12:27 am
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Hey i will stick up for you
the muffins were great
and how do you spell saseajuz anyway ???
hope you are all enjoying
The Wain
Old Jan 31st 2010, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

You are lovely just the same.

June x
Old Jan 31st 2010, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey i will stick up for you
the muffins were great
and how do you spell saseajuz anyway ???
hope you are all enjoying
The Wain

Awww thank you - lovin the weather although driving in it was horrendous but have spent afternoon in hot tub in the rain - wonderful