Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Paladin - you back safely?

Paladin - you back safely?

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:53 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Paladin - you back safely?

Hi there Paladin clan,

Think you're back round about now (funk soul brother). Or perhaps you're still on your way? Hope you had a wonderful trip and safe relatively calm flight home with the girls.

Looking forward to seeing some pics - especially Nelson since I've never been - and hearing your news soon.

or ?

Carmen x
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Paladin - you back safely?

I think they were departing today
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:55 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah wish he would hurry up. Im getting bored with only having Georgina to take the piss out of

Hope you had a great trip mate
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:55 am

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnaf
I think they were departing today
You were QUICK. Are you always that quick? I realised as I was typing that I thought it was yesterday so they'd still be travelling. Exciting stuff....................

I'm just impatient to hear from them.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

davec987 will become famous soon enoughdavec987 will become famous soon enough

Left NZ yesterday on the 1st and due back in the UK sometime today.
No doubt feeling fresh after the 24 hour slog back with the two little ones!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:59 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jack The Lad;4472864]Yeah wish he would hurry up. Im getting bored with only having Georgina to take the piss out of

Hope you had a great trip mate QUOTE]

You are one cheeky s**t

Jack come on be honest now- it is only because you me and you need to distract yourself from that fact!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:00 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong way around love

Come back Dave and save me from this stalker
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:04 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Wrong way around love

Ok Sorry - your true feelings for "Paladin"
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by davec987
No doubt feeling fresh after the 24 hour slog back with the two little ones!!!

The last time we came back, we landed at c.5am after a gruelling 41 hour journey home - up at 3am (bad start), left Akl on 6am flight to Melbourne, left Mel at 5pm that night into LHR via touchdown in Singapore. The girls were 5 and 4.

Hubbie then got the tube straight into work for the day and I had the day with the children at home.

Not sure who had the worst deal that day. I could laze on the sofa but had to make meals, play and keep the peace, whilst he had to pretend to do some work in blissful peace and quiet but stay awake on the train on the way home! At least no-one had any jet lag though. We were far too tired for that!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:34 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong way around love

Oh yes big strong Paladin, come and save weak and feeble Jack-a-roo!

Jack, you need to change your title to "Help me, I need saving from a girl!" (if that will fit).

Back on topic... Paladin, get yer arse in here, stat! None of thiis mincing around saying how jet-lagged you are.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 12:53 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Aw - and we never got to meet up I'd hate to make that trip back - I seriously think it's like labour - you've got to get the memory of the last one out of your mind before you can consder the next one
Old Mar 4th 2007, 3:59 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

are you here yet? are you here yet? are you here yet??
Old Mar 4th 2007, 12:10 pm
Banned

Just spoken to Dave and he will be on after the weekend when his guests have gone

He said .................................................. .........................
Old Mar 4th 2007, 1:41 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Just spoken to Dave and he will be on after the weekend when his guests have gone

He said .................................................. .........................
Pfft, so I guess we are chopped liver after all.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Hi everyone!!

YES we're back! Arrived Heathrow Friday late morning 2nd March. OH crammed our weekend full of visitors so between that and the jet lag and particularly severely jet lagged 16month & 3 yr old have not had time to be online, but now back at work(well trying LOL!).

I'm gonna start a new thread based on results of our trip so see you all over there!!!

Dave

p.s. well bummed out to be back in the UK - this place sucks compared to NZ!!!! But more of that later LOL!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.