PAINTERS WANTED!!

Old May 28th 2008, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light
Default PAINTERS WANTED!!

Dont know if i can post this here but, hubby's boss desperate for Painters,so if your a painter wanting to come to NZ Christchurch area pm me.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

joanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nice
Default Re: PAINTERS WANTED!!

hi there, my husbands a painter and decorator 13 years experience with city and guilds and advanced craft and loadsof certificates and we are desperately seeking work for him we are in the uk would he be interested in him? i cant pm u or i dont know how to ive pm'd you

Last edited by joanneroy; Jun 3rd 2008 at 2:31 pm.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

dustylegs11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can DIY painters apply Mind you I am an Artist so not bad with a brush
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dustylegs11
Can DIY painters apply Mind you I am an Artist so not bad with a brush
I think they call them Brushands

Got your pm
Old Jun 6th 2008, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

Apparently Hubby's boss has employed two people now from UK.

Thanks