Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Paedophile in Welly - PLEASE READ

Paedophile in Welly - PLEASE READ

Old Feb 27th 2008, 4:27 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paedophile in Welly - PLEASE READ

Hi all

Just read this article and thought I would post straight away in case you weren't aware and I know there are so many of us with children in Welly and in particular, the Northern Suburbs.

Please read and take care

xx

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/articl...225&fm=psp,tsf

Also copied:

27 February 2008
Wellington Police have confirmed they have visited several local schools to advise them of sightings of a convicted paedophile in their area.

The man, who has convictions from 2002 and 2004 for indecent behaviour towards children, was deported from Australia last year and has recently been seen near schools in Wellington's northern and southern suburbs.

The 49 year-old has been known to wander around neighbourhoods carrying a kitten to attract children. He has family in the South Island but is known to have moved to the Wellington area. Police in Queensland found a 3-metre square soundproof cell in the backyard of his Queensland home, which the man claimed was for storing precious possessions. They were unable to prosecute.

The national coordinator of the police child sexual assault and abuse teams, Neil Holden, is urging anyone who has concerns to contact them. He says child abuse teams know what the best approach is, and can tackle things in the most appropriate way.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 4:31 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paedophile in Welly - PLEASE READ

Originally Posted by Littletoe
....child abuse teams know what the best approach is, and can tackle things in the most appropriate way.
A baseball bat?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 4:32 am
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice

Well, read it somewhere that NZ does have the highest number of paedophiles in the OECD, tut tut.:curse:
Old Feb 27th 2008, 4:54 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

OECD???
Old Feb 27th 2008, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Very scary isn't it:curse:
We got a letter home from the kids school today warning them about strangers and to shout, scream and run if anyone ever approached them.
Personally I think all paedophiles shout be castrated with a couple of bricks then have a certain appendage shoved where the sun don't shine:curse::curse::curse:
Catkin
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:28 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Catkin09
Very scary isn't it:curse:
We got a letter home from the kids school today warning them about strangers and to shout, scream and run if anyone ever approached them.
Personally I think all paedophiles shout be castrated with a couple of bricks then have a certain appendage shoved where the sun don't shine:curse::curse::curse:
Catkin
mm.. thinks.... decides better of it...

wanders off before the torches are lit and the pitchforks come out.....
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

oh my god!!! what suburbs has he been spooted in! which are the southern and northern? dirty bastard! i don't even want to think what that basement was used for.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

OMG That is so horrid. I can't imagine me ever letting my girls out of my sight with evil monsters like that about. They should be castrated and locked up for life.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tan0410
OECD???
A good question! The OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) is group of 20 or so developed countries (governments) against which certain aspects of social and economic performance are reviewed and compared against the other member countries. When in the Uk this doesn't seem to matter a whole bunch and very few people will have even heard of its existence; let alone worry about where we stand in the league of the worst at this or that.

Flip yourself over to the other side of the world and the old inferiority complex kicks in, it becomes very important and provides much consternation over how shabby NZ appears to the outside world, because we rarely measure up too well against our world peers in any given situation.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:55 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bo-Jangles
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:50 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
OMG That is so horrid. I can't imagine me ever letting my girls out of my sight with evil monsters like that about. They should be castrated and locked up for life.
Nah,

That only happens if you discipline your child with a spank.

So how is it we don’t hear of him getting beaten up, nah innocent tourists are nice easy targets.

Just a thought
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 10:13 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Campbells
Nah,That only happens if you discipline your child with a spank.
Just a thought
Also just a thought: if we as parents are no longer allowed to spank our own children; can we pay our other children to do it for us?
Just a thought!!
{joking!!}
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

I think they mentioned that he was seen near a school in Ngaio. Some schools in Jville have advised parents as well. SO he must be in this area. I'm trying to get a picture of him