Packing!!

Old Dec 26th 2007, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

rebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nice
Default Packing!!

I'm starting to pack for my move to NZ!! Now I'm gonna be on a bit of a budget there till I start work so should I take loads of clothes with me? I'm going via LA so can take 2x23kg cases...what other things do people recommend taking/leaving? I need help!!
Old Dec 27th 2007, 1:52 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Packing!!

Originally Posted by rebecca10 View Post
I'm starting to pack for my move to NZ!! Now I'm gonna be on a bit of a budget there till I start work so should I take loads of clothes with me? I'm going via LA so can take 2x23kg cases...what other things do people recommend taking/leaving? I need help!!
Where in New Zealand are you heading and what sort of job will you have? Those are two variables that should be considered.
Decent clothes are available here, but they are expensive and can be hard to find. That must be one reason why the average Kiwi dresses so casually.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 3:38 am
Just Joined

julcha35 will become famous soon enoughjulcha35 will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Packing!!

I would suggest taking anything and everything that you can carry, we have just relocated to NZ hawkes Bay, and have brought everything with us, just as well as the container was delayed in Singapore but will be delivered to us tomorrow god willing hooray!!!!!
Old Dec 27th 2007, 7:18 am
Just Joined

rebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nicerebecca10 is just really nice
Default Re: Packing!!

Originally Posted by happynz View Post
Where in New Zealand are you heading and what sort of job will you have? Those are two variables that should be considered.
Decent clothes are available here, but they are expensive and can be hard to find. That must be one reason why the average Kiwi dresses so casually.
I'm going to Wellington, gonna be working as an ED nurse, however my registration isn't through yet so I will probably have a few weeks of not working!