Oz v ABs

Old Jun 28th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oz v ABs

Who's gonna win Saturday then? At least its at a reasonable time KO 10:00pm kiwi time.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oz v ABs

Originally Posted by Woodlea
Who's gonna win Saturday then? At least its at a reasonable time KO 10:00pm kiwi time.
All Blacks by 20...
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
All Blacks by 20...
Well they've all been close so far - so I reckon it'll only be 10-15
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Well they've all been close so far - so I reckon it'll only be 10-15
I think it'll be one way traffic, the aussies are still sulking over the Safa's
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

I think the ABS will do the necessary...I reckon by 15
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:58 pm
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

The ABs for sure but think it will be quite close
Old Jun 29th 2007, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

I went to watch the AB`s against Canada the other week (courtesy of my bank manager- ooh get me) and you could tell that first half they were running at half speed. After half time they decided to show the Canadians what was what and did. Man do those guys hit eachother.
My money is firmly on the AB`s
Ash
Old Jun 29th 2007, 3:47 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

AB 41 Wallabies 3
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by happynz
AB 41 Wallabies 3
OMG!!

What happened?

They lost!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

OMG!!

What happened?

They lost!
The ref was shi**! OK sorry had to say that...still will make the AB's match on 21st even better...can't wait to go and watch it now!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

dicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nice

OMG!!

What happened?

They lost!
Thank god for that!! The winning machine that is the ABs was getting so predictable. Maybe its pre RWC nerves. But it's good thing in my book, and I don't even follow the game.

New Zealand will no doubt now go into mourning and insist they were robbed.

I don't get this "we're the best, even when we lose" stance that Kiwis take.
The same is apparent in the Americas Cup...or is it just that the media here enjoy bashing the underdog, even when NZ wins!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dicknlyn
Thank god for that!! The winning machine that is the ABs was getting so predictable. Maybe its pre RWC nerves. But it's good thing in my book, and I don't even follow the game.

New Zealand will no doubt now go into mourning and insist they were robbed.

The same is apparent in the Americas Cup...or is it just that the media here enjoy bashing the underdog, even when NZ wins!
Well I for one really enjoy watching the All Blacks, their dedication to the sport and patriotism to me is something to be proud of, they have worked hard to become as you put it 'the winning machine' and winning is never predictable as you would know if you knew anything about Rugby. They are on a winning streak that they have earnt through hard work and determination as did the England Rugby team when they were the champions!

I'm sure if you go down your local and say thank goodness they lost you will provoke the kind of reaction you are looking for!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 3:28 am
Banned

mingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud of

OMG!!

What happened?

They lost!
What a game!

Great great haka tonight!!!

Last edited by mingusdynasty; Jul 1st 2007 at 3:34 am.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:54 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dicknlyn
Try living in OZ for a while. It will soon become apparent who is master of this crap. If it's developed in NZ in recent years, then it was picked up from OZ IMO
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:58 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
Try living in OZ for a while. It will soon become apparent who is master of this crap. If it's developed in NZ in recent years, then it was picked up from OZ IMO
Interesting viewpoint, I'll ask the legion of Kiwis in my office that are clamouring to work and live here.