OZ MotoGP

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default OZ MotoGP

Anyone here going to Phillip island for the MotoGP event by any chance?
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:21 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OZ MotoGP

Originally Posted by niseysOH
Anyone here going to Phillip island for the MotoGP event by any chance?
I'll be along! Well, I will be if you can smuggle me over in your suitcase.

It's on my 'wish list'. Methinks that it will not compare with a wet Donnington Park, sitting by the old hairpin in the pishing wet. Gimme ozzy anytime!

You going yerself?
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Yep just booked the circuit and camp site tickets tonight.....

Going over with a few kiwi's on the thursday coming back monday...

Can't wait...i've done Donington in most conditions as a spectator and racer (the gravels nice at the hairpin..) but always wanted to go to Phillip island. Stoner hopefully will wait until then to clinch the title

Last edited by teambwr47; Sep 2nd 2007 at 10:29 am.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Like the Britten avatar picture you've got by the way.....
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:41 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by niseysOH
Yep just booked the circuit and camp site tickets tonight.....

Going over with a few kiwi's on the thursday coming back monday...

Can't wait...i've done Donington in most conditions as a spectator and racer (the gravels nice at the hairpin..) but always wanted to go to Phillip island. Stoner hopefully will wait until then to clinch the title
Sweet! I'll be interested in how easy it all goes for you (reckon there'll be firewood/ gas bottle/ firework police at the ozzy gates....?!) - and be great if Stoner really DID wrap this season up.

Never raced Donny myself, though the Craner Curves always get my juices flowing. Cadwell was my 'mecca' track, with Brands GP a close second. Raced a Yammy TZR250 with this bunch (www.ypmrc.co.uk) for 3 years. Loved it, and going to look at getting involved in the race scene over here once things settle down a bit.

Cheers re the Avatar. The pic was taken by me where T used to work - apparently some workmen just wheeled it in one day and went ''scuse me miss, where'd'ya want the bike?!''. Then they set it up in the foyer. I didn't believe her at first when she told me, and was then over there in a shot!!!
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

You would have been a bemsee regular (good bunch of people) then racing one of them ring ding a dings.

I'm talking to a few people at the moment about rides here and spent today at Pukekohe at a post classic/bears meeting....good fun.

If you get up this way at all or we get our visit to Crch sorted we'll have to grab a beer and talk bikes.....

There is a chance if something i'm looking at comes off that we'll be doing the Nationals and three rounds are on the S.island so keep you in touch with it.