Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Our wonderful foreign minister

Our wonderful foreign minister

Old Jan 6th 2017, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our wonderful foreign minister

Originally Posted by LoCarb
That'a'boy. Just like the early colonists.

Just take the land and no compensation for them.

None of this namby-pamby hand-wringing nonsense................

We surely need more immigrants like you, able to integrate so well
Old Jan 6th 2017, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justcol
A bleading heart liberal who thinks he can save the world by giving everything to everyone.
My moral standing is, I couldnt care less !!

Those who are not lead by our noses by the crap thats printed in the media can see things for what they are. I'm sure you can quote lots of interesting articles from facebook and twitter that would point out what a terrible man he is. Truth is I dont give a f**k either way
My son is just 15. Can be a bit of a turnip, bless him. He is always saying 'I don't care' about everything. Really sad IMO. But he is young and still has so much to learn. Do you really think 'I don't give a fxxk' about innocent people, Jews or Palestinains is a wholesome attitude??
Old Jan 7th 2017, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Why should I care about whether a Jew kills an Arab,or vice versa, how will that make me feel any better about any aspect of my life, how will worrying about some obscure piece of scrub desert in some shithole corner of the world improve my life, why should I care who gets to build their hovel there.
Do I give a shite if some idiot bleeding heart Muppet on here thinks I'm selfish,no I don't. Do I give a toss for their opinion, no I don't, do I care if they agree or disagree with mine, no I don't. Do I care if a handful of back stabbing Maoris chase the govt for millions of dollars to line their own pockets, while the rest of the stupid bugger's, who will never see a cent of the money claimed on their behalf, cheer them on, no I don't, why, because none of this crap is anything to do with me and is none of my business.
Old Jan 7th 2017, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Why should I care about whether a Jew kills an Arab,or vice versa, how will that make me feel any better about any aspect of my life, how will worrying about some obscure piece of scrub desert in some shithole corner of the world improve my life, why should I care who gets to build their hovel there.
Do I give a shite if some idiot bleeding heart Muppet on here thinks I'm selfish,no I don't. Do I give a toss for their opinion, no I don't, do I care if they agree or disagree with mine, no I don't. Do I care if a handful of back stabbing Maoris chase the govt for millions of dollars to line their own pockets, while the rest of the stupid bugger's, who will never see a cent of the money claimed on their behalf, cheer them on, no I don't, why, because none of this crap is anything to do with me and is none of my business.
Dear Colin, I think you have mooted before, by your very own words, in another thread, that you are not a very nice/kind person (kind of 'well hard' type of chap). Think we can all agree on that, given the vitriol you have spouted above. Have a nice day. Peace.
Old Jan 7th 2017, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
Dear Colin, I think you have mooted before, by your very own words, in another thread, that you are not a very nice/kind person (kind of 'well hard' type of chap). Think we can all agree on that, given the vitriol you have spouted above. Have a nice day. Peace.
I think there is consensus that society is increasingly living in its own 'bubble' ie mixing only with like minded people, only reading media that reflects your own opinions etc.

Perhaps you need to consider that a large segment of society thinks 'caring' begins at home and spreads out from there - not hand wringing about things we can do nothing about and far away. Justcol probably fits into that category which doesn't make him a 'not very nice person'. He is of course I suspect deliberately being extreme to counter what he perceives as wet liberal mush. But he can capably fight his own battles
Old Jan 7th 2017, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kotare
I think there is consensus that society is increasingly living in its own 'bubble' ie mixing only with like minded people, only reading media that reflects your own opinions etc.
Slight contradiction there.

If we are all living in our own bubble, there can't be a consensus view
Old Jan 7th 2017, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoCarb
Slight contradiction there.

If we are all living in our own bubble, there can't be a consensus view
From memory (which is admittedly suspect) you are heavily into conspiracy theories which is definitely bubbly if not consensus like.
Old Jan 7th 2017, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kotare
From memory (which is admittedly suspect) you are heavily into conspiracy theories which is definitely bubbly if not consensus like.
I thought the appropriate response would have been "touché".
Old Jan 8th 2017, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
Dear Colin, I think you have mooted before, by your very own words, in another thread, that you are not a very nice/kind person (kind of 'well hard' type of chap). Think we can all agree on that, given the vitriol you have spouted above. Have a nice day.Peace
"Well hard". . .really !!

You have no idea how wrong you are
But you are ex plod so I would expect nothing else.

Last edited by Justcol; Jan 8th 2017 at 5:49 am.
Old Jan 8th 2017, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

"Well hard". . .really !!

You have no idea how wrong you are
But you are ex plod so I would expect nothing else.
night night sweetie xxxx
Old Jan 9th 2017, 8:41 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Think this has run its course