on our way

Old Mar 7th 2010, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Location: Manchester-Auckland-Anglesey- soon to be Manchester. yay.
sue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nice
Default on our way

Hi, we are sue and tony from manchester,(i'm originally from holyhead, n.wales) and we are just needing to send our passports to be stamped then were away. i apologise now if i get my threads in the wrong places, as this is new to me, but i will learn.anyway really looking forward to living in N.Z and under no illusion that it will be easy,this is what we've wanted to do for the last five years, but timing was never right, but we've done it now and we just wanted to say hi to everyone.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

Paula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: on our way

Just wanted to say welcome to BE - we are a friendly bunch - I am waiting for my Parent Visa to be finally granted (not long now) hopefull!

My two children live in New Zealand so have been there quite a few times. Fire a way with your questions. Best wishes to the start of your new life.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 11:34 pm
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: on our way

Hi and welcome to this NZ forum.

Have a wander around the place and bung a post or two here and there.

Have fun
Old Mar 8th 2010, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Hello & Welcome to the family. Happy posting.
Old Mar 8th 2010, 6:25 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sue and welcome to the site wow you are almost on your way! when do you leave? and where you heading to?

Dewb
Old Mar 8th 2010, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Manchester-Auckland-Anglesey- soon to be Manchester. yay.
sue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dewb09 View Post
Hi Sue and welcome to the site wow you are almost on your way! when do you leave? and where you heading to?

Dewb
hi Dewb,got to go where the work is but i like what ive researched on hawks bay, its going to be july/august, dont want to live in a city thats for sure.sue
Old Mar 8th 2010, 2:56 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sue1234 View Post
hi Dewb,got to go where the work is but i like what ive researched on hawks bay, its going to be july/august, dont want to live in a city thats for sure.sue
Yeah know what you mean. We will go wherever hubster gets work.

Good luck with your plans

Dewb