Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Our documentary is being shown next week

Our documentary is being shown next week

Old Mar 5th 2014, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

WhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our documentary is being shown next week

Looking forward to watching this tomorrow with my youngest (9 next week)
Old Mar 6th 2014, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

WhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond reputeWhatToDo82 has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched with the youngest. Wow. What an amazing young man you have there! My biys would love the wildlife books your boys took with them. Which ones are they? So I can order them for Christmas Also, how did you arrange the Maori experience as that's a great idea for when we arrive! Oh, and what size container did you use, please?

Thank you
Old Mar 6th 2014, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

Bonitarosa is an unknown quantity at this point

We loved the look of your bird spotting books too :-) and the Maori experience :-)
Old Mar 6th 2014, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Mrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond repute

Myself and my 7 year old son are moving to wellington this year, we watched this and loved it, my son loved it and is now even more excited about starting his new life. Hope you are all well and still liking wellington!
Old Mar 7th 2014, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

janiejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond repute

Oh.My.God. I just watched this, and cried buckets when Dan had to give up Bailey, because we had to do the same thing with our tortie girl, who unfortunately wasn't as computer literate as Bailey.

You have two fantastic sons there. You should reward them by showing them this ;-)
Old Mar 7th 2014, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WhatToDo82
Just watched with the youngest. Wow. What an amazing young man you have there! My biys would love the wildlife books your boys took with them. Which ones are they? So I can order them for Christmas Also, how did you arrange the Maori experience as that's a great idea for when we arrive! Oh, and what size container did you use, please?

Thank you
Hi whattodo and Bonita
Thanks for your great comments, the book is Collins Field Guide to New Zealand Wildlife
The maori village is Tamaki in Rotorua, http://www.maoriculture.co.nz
It was arranged by the film crew but a very good adventure.
We used a 40ft container.
Good luck with your move
Old Mar 7th 2014, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mrsbrightside7
Myself and my 7 year old son are moving to wellington this year, we watched this and loved it, my son loved it and is now even more excited about starting his new life. Hope you are all well and still liking wellington!
Glad you loved the program. Good luck with the move, if you need someone to talk to, advice etc or when you get here give me a shout and we'll meet up
Old Mar 7th 2014, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by janiejones
Oh.My.God. I just watched this, and cried buckets when Dan had to give up Bailey, because we had to do the same thing with our tortie girl, who unfortunately wasn't as computer literate as Bailey.

You have two fantastic sons there. You should reward them by showing them this ;-)
Thank you janiejone a, yes we have amazing boys and are very proud of them.
We have already shown them and we have these, Bilbo & Tabitha
Attached Thumbnails Our documentary is being shown next week-image.jpg  
Old Mar 7th 2014, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Mrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond reputeMrsbrightside7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moonie2011
Glad you loved the program. Good luck with the move, if you need someone to talk to, advice etc or when you get here give me a shout and we'll meet up
Thank you
Old Mar 7th 2014, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moonie2011
Hi whattodo and Bonita
Thanks for your great comments, the book is Collins Field Guide to New Zealand Wildlife
The maori village is Tamaki in Rotorua, http://www.maoriculture.co.nz
It was arranged by the film crew but a very good adventure.
We used a 40ft container.
Good luck with your move
Thanks so much. May have to rethink the 20ft container I'd planned on, your house in Devon looks a similar size to ours in Cornwall :/
Old Mar 8th 2014, 5:00 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

I would not consider myself sentimental, but I sobbed when they said goodbye to Bailey and to their loving grandparents. Your boys remind me of my daughters in the strength of their relationship with each other - they have clearly been a huge support to each other. Good luck for the future.
Old Mar 8th 2014, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched it...very best wishes to you all. Lovely sons you have there.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

S_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the rough

Great documentary and all the best in the Windy City!
Old Mar 12th 2014, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

gks1508 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just watched your programme and cried my eyes out!! What a fantastic journey you had and we'll be making the same one in about 6 weeks time. I'll be saying goodbye to my cats to so it was particularly poignant. You all look settled and happy and makes my decision to move to NZ feel like the right one too.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Andrew_Famly is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant program, can't wait to show the children as I think it will help them. I couldn't believe that I was crying when you were all saying your goodbyes, emotions!!! Your boys have done you proud and they were so mature throughout. I am so pleased it has been a positive experience although I am sure it has not all been plain sailing. All the best for your continued future in NZ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.