Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Other peoples noise and anti-social behaviour.

Other peoples noise and anti-social behaviour.

Old May 8th 2010, 9:12 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Other peoples noise and anti-social behaviours. Be warned . RANT

oh I believe in karma too. Last year we had some stuff going on that wasn't our fault - at the time I kept saying 'karma will come to them' it was like my wee mantra that kept me going, and lo and behold it is now! And I don't mind saying that I feel barely one smidge of sympathy. it makes me feel a little bit guilty sometimes, but then all I have to do is think back and the sympathy goes.

BEVS they'll get theirs too, sometime. You just hang on in there. If you keep doing the right thing there will be a time you can look back on it all and know you did everything properly.

It was our experience with a noisy neighbour back in the Uk that lead us to buy a house in the middle of a very very large field, surrounded by more very very large fields
Old May 8th 2010, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

We had noisy neighbours in London, I celebrated the day they left. We kept the pressure on, contacting the council, and sending our own letters. Self restraint was a good skill to have back then!
Old May 8th 2010, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

yjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond repute

We have a viewing of our house tomorrow and I pray for rain as hopefully they won t be in the garden.
We dread taking people around when there in .We pray they won t be swearing at each other or the kids throwing rubbish over our fence or the latest swinging from there 15Ft zip wire he has made ,stretching the length of the garden. Or worse using there blow up jacuzzi that vibrates on there decking , Believe me its not nice to look out the window and see the fat bloaters in it !!!
From these experiences when we move to NZ a field between houses sounds wonderful
Old May 8th 2010, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by yjx1nt7
We have a viewing of our house tomorrow and I pray for rain as hopefully they won t be in the garden.
We dread taking people around when there in .We pray they won t be swearing at each other or the kids throwing rubbish over our fence or the latest swinging from there 15Ft zip wire he has made ,stretching the length of the garden. Or worse using there blow up jacuzzi that vibrates on there decking , Believe me its not nice to look out the window and see the fat bloaters in it !!!
From these experiences when we move to NZ a field between houses sounds wonderful
Good luck hope it all goes well for your viewing
Where abouts in NZ are you heading ?
Old May 8th 2010, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

yjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond repute

We are hoping to move to Nelson now as due to the length of time in obtaining our blue stickers I lost my job in Timaru but hopefully the weather will be warmer !!
Old May 9th 2010, 12:31 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

We are hoping to move to Nelson now as due to the length of time in obtaining our blue stickers I lost my job in Timaru but hopefully the weather will be warmer !!

Wanna buy a house?
Old May 9th 2010, 11:09 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Wanna buy a house?
Old May 9th 2010, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

YEA !!!
They loved the house !!! But have to sell there's !!!!!
The neighbours AKA Clamppits were out.
Fingers crossed
Old May 11th 2010, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
Part of the trick is living in a dead end that is reached by another dead end and finally a 3rd one...then the open road to Palmy.
Couldnt argue with that. You dont want to live on an open road of any sort here.
Old May 11th 2010, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Browner_
Couldnt argue with that. You dont want to live on an open road of any sort here.
Never ever lived in a cul de sac afore. Now I would live no where else. It is so quiet its almost disturbing!!!! In NZ there are so many of these types of roads. Cul de sacs abound. Which is nice. I would STRONGLY recommend living in one.
Old May 11th 2010, 11:20 am
`

I live up a cul de sac
Old May 11th 2010, 12:56 pm
watch this space.......!!

gags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Browner_
Why is that?
Old May 11th 2010, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

A cul de sac sounds like heaven to us.
Two more viewings this weekend !!!
Old May 11th 2010, 8:45 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Two more viewings this weekend !!!
you get that sale soon

Dewb
Old May 11th 2010, 11:03 pm
`

Wanna buy a house?

I live up a cul de sac

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.