Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Other peoples noise and anti-social behaviour.

Other peoples noise and anti-social behaviour.

Old Apr 27th 2014, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Other peoples noise and anti-social behaviour.

Really happy to hear it's good news, BEVS!
Old Apr 27th 2014, 3:04 am
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
$750 fine from the council seems to have stunned them into a silence.

They tried to drum up support to not pay this fine from some of the neighbours, including the new ones in the new house at the bottom of our section, which was met with a disinclination to help with that.

The new house and neighbours had already had an issue with that lot when the sheep got out to eat new tree saplings and stomp on the newly sprouting grass. She and daughter were drunk that evening and sat on a fence to watch. New neighbour was understandably very cross.
Old Apr 27th 2014, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear a positive outcome at last. Well done for your perseverance BEVS and Mr BEVS!
Old Apr 27th 2014, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Great news
And regards visiting the North, you could always swim it like the British guy did the other day!!!
Old Apr 27th 2014, 6:22 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Great news
And regards visiting the North, you could always swim it like the British guy did the other day!!!
Is that longer than a few lengths of the local swimming baths then?
Could Mr BEVS use a rubber ring ? He swims but muscle tone makes him.....sinky.

We did this Fi
Old Apr 27th 2014, 6:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

So glad for you BEVS

Long may it last
Old Apr 27th 2014, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Is that longer than a few lengths of the local swimming baths then?
Could Mr BEVS use a rubber ring ? He swims but muscle tone makes him.....sinky.

We did this Fi
That Marine Mammal Medic looks amazing! And they have a course in the North, think we might do that.
Plus you and Mr BEVs could whisper in the marine mammals ears for a lift over!!
Old Apr 27th 2014, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond repute

So glad you can finally enjoy your home or choose to move and sell it for true market value rather than noisy neighbour value.
Old Apr 27th 2014, 10:01 pm
`

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
So glad for you BEVS

Long may it last
Thanks Fred
Old Apr 28th 2014, 5:59 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Great news BEVS

Long may the silence continue and good to hear that if not, then your new neighbours will be on your side.

Feeling so happy for you x
Old Jul 6th 2014, 6:43 am
`

Just thought I would share this little article with all those of you that have followed this 5 year long rant of a thread of mine. * . It made the front page of our newspaper.

I've written and wiped out so many :wubs: thanks now for all the support and care you've shown to me and him down through these years. So I'll simply say THANK YOU. It has meant so much more than you can know .

It seems so daft but when the mood is dark, cold and angry during yet another bad night, being able to vent here and to receive responses has helped enormously. Totally. You've no idea.

* note: scum neighbours and pub were/are linked as you all know.
Neighbour has received 2 x $750fines the past few months. A good couple weeks of wages
Old Jul 6th 2014, 6:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I would share this little article with all those of you that have followed this 5 year long rant of a thread of mine. * . It made the front page of our newspaper.

I've written and wiped out so many :wubs: thanks now for all the support and care you've shown to me and him down through these years. So I'll simply say THANK YOU. It has meant so much more than you can know .

It seems so daft but when the mood is dark, cold and angry during yet another bad night, being able to vent here and to receive responses has helped enormously. Totally. You've no idea.

Neighbour has received 2 x $750fines the past few months. A good couple weeks of wages
Boom! As they say here
Old Jul 6th 2014, 7:52 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

for a much quieter life for you now
Old Jul 6th 2014, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Brilliant news BEVs, I really hope you get the peace you deserve xxxxx
Old Jul 6th 2014, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope it stays closed

Sweet dreams BEVS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.