Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Other peoples noise and anti-social behaviour.

Other peoples noise and anti-social behaviour.

Old Jul 23rd 2010, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Other peoples noise and anti-social behaviours. Be warned . RANT

Gosh Bevs, I am so sorry that you are still having this problem,it must be awful, and should imagine it has a dreadful effect on your health.
I hope it gets sorted soon
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

Toon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to all

Unbelievable what some toss pots will do isn't it! How can they not see they are making peoples lives an f'in misery?!

Move this thread to the meet ups page, we'll all go round after 1am when the old bill are giving it zzzzzzzz's and give him the frowning of his life!

That'll make him move on!

Last edited by Toon_Nut; Jul 23rd 2010 at 9:39 pm. Reason: Half cut, hmmmmmmmm Stella!
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Hi Bevs

Found this and thought it was quite intersting. You can blame any retribution on the noise makers as not being your fault, as the noise has 'made you completely mad' and you are unaware of your actions

http://www.letsthrive.co.nz/NEWS/New...ng+Us+Mad.html

Also this. Not sure if its of any use, interest or you have dismissed it as not being an option.

http://www.justice.govt.nz/courts/environment-court
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

BEVS I'm so sorry to read that you're still having such dreadful trouble yet again I have no words of wisdom to offer apart from the fact that Boots do these fabulous muffles wax earplugs that drown out pretty much everything (I seem to always live in the rowdiest parts of cities totally not by choice, for example there are about 10 stag and hen parties that regularly go up and down our street at a weekend! and my mum is going to send me Red Cross parcels from the UK with a regular supply in case I can't find them in NZ ).

But earplugs won't help with the floorboards shaking. With situations like this it is no wonder people turn vigilante. Hope you get it sorted from me.
Old Jul 24th 2010, 1:13 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

... and the usual knock on effect. Next door have been thumping away for the past 2 hours now.

We are going to try and arrange a meeting with a counsellor for this area.

Thanks all for the posts. It does help y'know to think that someone , somewhere is listening & understanding.
Old Jul 24th 2010, 4:49 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Listening, understanding and sympathising hugely. I can imagine just how stressful it is, not just the nights where it all kicks off but all the others where you can't relax for fear it's going to
Old Jul 24th 2010, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
... and the usual knock on effect. Next door have been thumping away for the past 2 hours now.

We are going to try and arrange a meeting with a counsellor for this area.

Thanks all for the posts. It does help y'know to think that someone , somewhere is listening & understanding.
Bevs,
if he/she turns out to be a useless wassack (most councillors are), let me know and I'll happily sort it for you.
You've suffered long enough!

Jennie

Last edited by BEVS; Jul 24th 2010 at 11:40 am. Reason: edit Jeannie
Old Jul 24th 2010, 7:40 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Shame we can all see the place on Streetview but can't offer any better help....
Old Jul 24th 2010, 7:45 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonsi
Shame we can all see the place on Streetview but can't offer any better help....
A BE meet-up and then hold said proprietor to ransom until he agrees to stop making BEVS life a living misery ... I'll bring the bikini wax, you bring the handcuffs ...
Old Jul 24th 2010, 7:54 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry to hear it is still going on BEVS, really hope you get this sorted soon. You shouldn't have to move out just to get a good nights sleep. Lots of luck x

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
A BE meet-up and then hold said proprietor to ransom until he agrees to stop making BEVS life a living misery ... I'll bring the bikini wax, you bring the handcuffs ...
I'll bring some of my work equipment, I'm sure we can bring things under control very quickly if you do the waxing and I threaten him with a certain commonly performed procedure that I have plenty of experience of...
Old Jul 24th 2010, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Toon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Persephone
I'll bring some of my work equipment, I'm sure we can bring things under control very quickly if you do the waxing and I threaten him with a certain commonly performed procedure that I have plenty of experience of...
Will this be free of charge?

Just asking as erm err a friend of mine is interested!
Old Jul 24th 2010, 12:52 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toon_Nut
Will this be free of charge?

Just asking as erm err a friend of mine is interested!
Of course it will be free of charge, anything for BEVS

As for your "friend", does he actually know what I do for a living...he/you might not be so interested after all
Old Jul 24th 2010, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Persephone
does he actually know what I do for a living...

The word's "commonly performed procedure that I have plenty of experience" were enough................................for him, so he said anyway.
Old Jul 24th 2010, 1:31 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by Toon_Nut

The word's "commonly performed procedure that I have plenty of experience" were enough................................for him, so he said anyway.
Check your karma
Old Jul 24th 2010, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

Yeh but it must involve rubber latex gloves surely, that'll do!

.........he say's.

Last edited by Toon_Nut; Jul 24th 2010 at 2:03 pm. Reason: Forgot to phone friend and ask him!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.