Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Other peoples noise and anti-social behaviour.

Other peoples noise and anti-social behaviour.

Old Apr 22nd 2012, 1:25 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So embarassed about where we live.

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
You looking for a ban, boy?
No but as a previous poster pointed out BEVS has yet to face Morton's fork on this.
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 7:00 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: So embarassed about where we live.

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I can't help feeling you are enjoying wallowing in this misery a bit BEVS.
'Course. It's all about the fame - innit. Especially as we now have a lovely new, hand made ,slat bed in the downstairs back room for those extra special nights..

Originally Posted by Charismatic
BEVS has yet to face Morton's fork on this.
I know and I agree.
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 7:50 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So embarassed about where we live. Other peoples noise and anti-social behaviour.

Bevs look on the bright side.......the bastards after long exposure to loud noise might just develop tinnitus and have to listen to non stop noise for the rest of their lives which I hope will be long enough to never ever again experience the sweet silence that they are robbing you of........
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 9:20 pm
`

Default Re: So embarassed about where we live. Other peoples noise and anti-social behaviour.

... or a wild card. The property might finally sell.
Old May 25th 2012, 10:24 am
`

Well poop. I've been keeping off this a bit for a while. Doesn't mean we've been noise free but I wondered if it may help us to sort of move away from the noise that assails us , particularly after Charismatics reference to maybe over thinking in a way.

But I am right poxed off and so have binned that idea entirely.

Right now ! Noise! Bang! Through our house! So loud. 22.22pm and not good.

I still agree with Charismatic but I either write it here or I go and smack the bloke right in the choppers.
Old May 25th 2012, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I go and smack the bloke right in the choppers.
A bit of direct action may finally sort the problem out

One way or another
Old May 25th 2012, 1:10 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I still agree with Charismatic but I either write it here or I go and smack the bloke right in the choppers.
I have to admit I would be tempted to witness that
Old May 25th 2012, 9:53 pm
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

Bevs, dress up as a hunter, have a f**K off bright torch, and just go in and shoot the arseholes, then when the cop's come just say you were out spotlighting and you thought they were deer. At worse you'll get home detention, at best a slap on the backside with a slipper and a wee fine.

Problem solved
Old May 26th 2012, 12:11 pm
`

and again tonight.

Noise guard turned up with his wife. Didn't get out of the vehicle or even turn the engine off. Came and went. Obviously couldn't be bothered.
It's banging out there and in here. Really banging. Best hope is that it gets even louder so the whole blasted village has to do something !

and still going strong. Now 1.25am

Last edited by BEVS; May 26th 2012 at 1:26 pm.
Old Aug 31st 2012, 12:00 pm
`

Well. Things did not stand still and a noise abatement notice was served a short while ago..

So. How are things? Not too bad of late until now. It's banging through my walls and pillow.
Old Sep 1st 2012, 6:37 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry BEVS, how have they been the rest of this weekend?
Old Sep 1st 2012, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Ex Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to all

We had a similar problem when we lived in Spain, the property next door was constantly being renovated which involved removing old tiles from walls & floor with some sort of jackhammer, except it went throughout the night & early hours. My hubby exhausted from several months lack of sleep decided to get revenge. He recorded their noise then during siesta when they were sleeping he opened our windows & stuck the amp outside playing their noise back at full blast. They called the Police, who came to investigate, we showed then "look officer no jackhammer or other tools that could make that noise" After that the neighbours would swear at us in Spanish (which we understood & we would swear back in Afrikaans which they did not understand.
Then my husband played his drums during daylight hours as loud as he could, they still jack hammered away but it felt good to get revenge.
Old Sep 6th 2012, 10:52 pm
`

Love the post Aucklander but it must have been a living hell at the time.

It's Friday

So. 'Things' are in place just in case........
Old May 11th 2013, 11:55 am
`

++ Rant on++

What sort of pond dwellers think it's OK to blast someone else's house with their weirdo dope music at midnight and beyond !! Oh yeh. That would be the low life scumbags next door and of this village. What with last night , that will be yet another weekend ruined. Selfish , pig ignorant, thoughtless , useless, complete and utter wastes of space on this planet. I mean - what use are this type to society . Absolutely no use.
Never had anything like this in the UK, yet this has been going on for years despite all efforts to get it stopped permanently.
Makes me sick.

++ Rant off ++

Filling in time waiting for noise control.
Old May 11th 2013, 4:20 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Bevs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.