Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

OT: Festive Fun - Whats the most stupid thing you have done whilst drunk?

OT: Festive Fun - Whats the most stupid thing you have done whilst drunk?

Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:55 am
turkeytickler

Default OT: Festive Fun - Whats the most stupid thing you have done whilst drunk?

Sorry for dobbing you in theduke but ref http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342369

.... how about a quick run down of our most stupid drunken moments...

bags I dont start!!

Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

ukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really nice
Default Re: OT: Festive Fun - Whats the most stupid thing you have done whilst drunk?

pee'd in the wardrobe
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:51 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: OT: Festive Fun - Whats the most stupid thing you have done whilst drunk?

Originally Posted by ukkiwi
pee'd in the wardrobe
Hee hee! I threw up in the wardrobe, then closed the door and went back to bed. Hubby was not amused, particularly as it was mainly on his shoes.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:53 am
turkeytickler

Originally Posted by ukkiwi
pee'd in the wardrobe

your own or someone elses? (just asking before i spill the beans )

Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

erm.... ok first one was saying something rude in Urdu to a taxi driver in Peterborough and getting chucked out well before the destination

ummmm.... laying in a gutter with my pushbike on top of me whilst my clothes were covered in sick (made up of pretzels and vodka, Ive never knowingly eaten a pretzel ever since that date over 20 years ago!)

Best one was probably in a pub in Peterborough when I got in a fight and hit somebody who was having words with my mate.... my mate dragged me out the pub quickly and into a taxi before the doormen could throw me out!!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:54 am
turkeytickler

Originally Posted by bookemjano
Hee hee! I threw up in the wardrobe, then closed the door and went back to bed. Hubby was not amused, particularly as it was mainly on his shoes.
Good work!! I threw up on a nightclub bouncer once.... he was remarkable understanding actually......

Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:55 am
turkeytickler

Originally Posted by SarahB
erm.... ok first one was saying something rude in Urdu to a taxi driver in Peterborough and getting chucked out well before the destination

ummmm.... laying in a gutter with my pushbike on top of me whilst my clothes were covered in sick (made up of pretzels and vodka, Ive never knowingly eaten a pretzel ever since that date over 20 years ago!)

Best one was probably in a pub in Peterborough when I got in a fight and hit somebody who was having words with my mate.... my mate dragged me out the pub quickly and into a taxi before the doormen could throw me out!!
classic!! are you from peterborough? I did some freelance work for N&P Building society a few years back - had quite a few nights out there..... remember QUO VARDIS!?!?!

Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turkeytickler
classic!! are you from peterborough? I did some freelance work for N&P Building society a few years back - had quite a few nights out there..... remember QUO VARDIS!?!?!
OMG!!! I worked at Quo for a while!! I was ermmm.... a doorman! (Door person.... whatever)

Yeah I'm from Peterborough!! Lived there til June when we emigrated!

Did you like it there?
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:03 am
turkeytickler

OMG!!! I worked at Quo for a while!! I was ermmm.... a doorman! (Door person.... whatever)

Yeah I'm from Peterborough!! Lived there til June when we emigrated!

Did you like it there?
LOL!! What an institution - its not there anymore is it?

I had a very dodgy night at Quo with a work colleague who became a bit of a bunny boiler there.....

i only worked there - mainly commuted between norwich and peterborough but stayed in the holiday inn express (alan partridge style) near lynchwood quite a lot.... err have to say i wasnt too taken by the place to be honest- i remember the local free paper always had stories about people being set on fire :scared: lovely people though :-D

Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

LOL!! What an institution - its not there anymore is it?

I had a very dodgy night at Quo with a work colleague who became a bit of a bunny boiler there.....

i only worked there - mainly commuted between norwich and peterborough but stayed in the holiday inn express (alan partridge style) near lynchwood quite a lot.... err have to say i wasnt too taken by the place to be honest- i remember the local free paper always had stories about people being set on fire :scared: lovely people though :-D
Not sure about Quo now... wasnt it refurbished and given a new name quite recently?? I spent most of my working time there asking people not to take their bottles and glasses down onto the dancefloor... but worked the door there a couple of times too.... didnt like the trouble that went on there though. My colleague got stabbed in the neck the very night after I gave up working there.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:16 am
turkeytickler

Not sure about Quo now... wasnt it refurbished and given a new name quite recently?? I spent most of my working time there asking people not to take their bottles and glasses down onto the dancefloor... but worked the door there a couple of times too.... didnt like the trouble that went on there though. My colleague got stabbed in the neck the very night after I gave up working there.

eurrgghh - ummm i actually remember being asked to remove my pint from the dancefloor by a woman once...... you werent working there on a thursday night some time in late 1999 were you? :scared:

Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

eurrgghh - ummm i actually remember being asked to remove my pint from the dancefloor by a woman once...... you werent working there on a thursday night some time in late 1999 were you? :scared:
LOL!! No it wasnt me.... I worked there a couple years ago. I'm not scarey btw... my colleagues on the door told everyone I was a kick-boxing champion so nobody messed with me... but Im just a wimp really... I did enjoy that job though.... one of the more exciting occupations that Ive had.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:23 am
turkeytickler

LOL!! No it wasnt me.... I worked there a couple years ago. I'm not scarey btw... my colleagues on the door told everyone I was a kick-boxing champion so nobody messed with me... but Im just a wimp really... I did enjoy that job though.... one of the more exciting occupations that Ive had.
did you get to wear a well 'ard bomber jacket and earpiece?

Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

did you get to wear a well 'ard bomber jacket and earpiece?
It was summer so I just wore a black suit and company tie.... I was kitted up with the earpiece etc.

In my younger days Peterborough was great..... there were some great pubs and clubs... they were cheap to get into (most were free) and the music was good.

I'm so old now I'd never cope if I went into a club now...
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:34 am
turkeytickler

It was summer so I just wore a black suit and company tie.... I was kitted up with the earpiece etc.

In my younger days Peterborough was great..... there were some great pubs and clubs... they were cheap to get into (most were free) and the music was good.

I'm so old now I'd never cope if I went into a club now...
cool - respect to you.... - one of my best mates is 6' 10 (offically but i think hes taller) and worked as a bouncer in leeds when he was a student...... i think i've led a very sheltered life

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.