Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

OT: Festive Fun - Whats the most stupid thing you have done whilst drunk?

OT: Festive Fun - Whats the most stupid thing you have done whilst drunk?

Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OT: Festive Fun - Whats the most stupid thing you have done whilst drunk?

Originally Posted by turkeytickler
cool - respect to you.... - one of my best mates is 6' 10 (offically but i think hes taller) and worked as a bouncer in leeds when he was a student...... i think i've led a very sheltered life
My colleagues on the door werent particularly tall..... there were just large and very wide.

Anyway... back to the post subject..... what else you done thats stupid whilst drunk? I'm sure Ive done loads more silly things but I cant think what right now.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:49 am
turkeytickler

Default Re: OT: Festive Fun - Whats the most stupid thing you have done whilst drunk?

Originally Posted by SarahB
My colleagues on the door werent particularly tall..... there were just large and very wide.

Anyway... back to the post subject..... what else you done thats stupid whilst drunk? I'm sure Ive done loads more silly things but I cant think what right now.
1. umm i cycled home from the pub once after drinking 2 bottles of cava, 3 pints of kronenbourg and half a bottle of fino sherry (dont ask)... fell asleep cycling uphill, and rode into the back of a transit van. I only know this because (a) i was told by other what i had drunk and (b) when i turned up to work the next day i had a black eye and it was only when it was pointed out that i could recall the reason....

2. I peed in a mates wardrobe

Old Dec 13th 2005, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Been drinking all day and into the wee small hours....
Crashed at a mates place �*n his young daughters room (the daughter was away).
Woke up next morning and found that I had thrown up all over the pile of stuffed animal dolls in the corner.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 12:01 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Made a pyramid of plastic chairs in the Agean.......and then climbed it....got 20 foot up
Old Dec 13th 2005, 12:03 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by turkeytickler
Good work!! I threw up on a nightclub bouncer once.... he was remarkable understanding actually......
I spewed my ring up over a set of DJ decks from a balcony above......i think thriller was playing at the time......Neros Nightclub! Southsea Seafront
Old Dec 13th 2005, 12:22 pm
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Pompey_Paul
I spewed my ring up over a set of DJ decks from a balcony above......i think thriller was playing at the time......Neros Nightclub! Southsea Seafront

I know this thread was started because of my stupidity, thanks turkey for that, but I have another one which was when i rode my motorbike round the TT course on the isle of man racing my mates at 5am after a full nights drinking and getting back to our digs at 2am, not my idea I may add, luckily no one was maimed or killed, but my belly sinks everytime I think about it.

Oh and the road cone thingy and a few other's I would have to kill you if I told you? :scared:
Old Dec 13th 2005, 2:26 pm
Naked and lightly greased

Dappadee is an unknown quantity at this point

Fell down a flight of concrete stairs at a train station and then accidentally head butted an old lady unconscious on the train.

Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:18 pm
turkeytickler

Originally Posted by Dappadee
Fell down a flight of concrete stairs at a train station and then accidentally head butted an old lady unconscious on the train.

OMG!!!

jeez guys im feeling pretty tame by comparison now!

Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Mark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really nice
Smile Re: OT: Festive Fun - Whats the most stupid thing you have done whilst drunk?

Proposed.......
(I'm safe,she's in bed.....)

I know Neros cosw of connections with Pompey and the RN
Old Dec 13th 2005, 10:01 pm
turkeytickler

Originally Posted by Mark & Sarah
Proposed.......
(I'm safe,she's in bed.....)

I know Neros cosw of connections with Pompey and the RN
ROFL!

Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:12 am
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute

1) Woke up with cornish pasty in my ear ???

2) Lunged forward and puked into a bin on my first date with Sega Mad

Pssst!! Sega was in a band called The Hamsters and they were going to a gig once and pulled into a Motorway service station greasy spoon type place. He was really drunk and saw a really fat bloke, about 30-40 stone, and he started insulting him, y'know "look at that fat bastard over there!!" etc. The bloke was with other big blokes and were about to go over and sort him out when he was dragged away by the other band members. The fat bloke turned out to be Giant Haystacks. Ouch!! :scared:
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:28 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 80s Chick

Pssst!! Sega was in a band called The Hamsters and they were going to a gig once and pulled into a Motorway service station greasy spoon type place. He was really drunk and saw a really fat bloke, about 30-40 stone, and he started insulting him, y'know "look at that fat bastard over there!!" etc. The bloke was with other big blokes and were about to go over and sort him out when he was dragged away by the other band members. The fat bloke turned out to be Giant Haystacks. Ouch!! :scared:
How the hell did you get cornish pasty in your ear? Classy bird.

Any piccies of Ali and his band?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:41 am
Nice Tats

Originally Posted by 80s Chick

Not THE Hamsters ? the hendrix tribute band? i have seen them 4 times....can you get me a T shirt........they are fantastic i love the "star spangled banner2 track.....cannot belive Sega was in the hamsters1 :scared:
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:29 am
livewire

During freshers week I poured soap powder into the fountain outside the council offices in Plymouth one evening and a load of us beery wenches bathed in all our neked glory. Was that stupid? no probably not.

Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:50 am
turkeytickler

Originally Posted by livewire
During freshers week I poured soap powder into the fountain outside the council offices in Plymouth one evening and a load of us beery wenches bathed in all our neked glory. Was that stupid? no probably not.
sounds very sensible to me! and clean too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.