Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Orange email address?

Orange email address?

Old Jun 18th 2012, 10:05 am
Just Joined

Ricky reef is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Orange email address?

Good evening NZ , anybody know a contact email for Orange UK phone company ? . Won't bore you with the details , you can probably guess . Fed up ringing a poxy mobile number . Cheers if you reply .
Old Jun 18th 2012, 10:10 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Orange email address?

Their is a link on the website, when its working. That allows you to chat to a member of staff online. It was the only way we could get someone with at least an ounce of common sense. Good luck and patience is the key factors
Old Jun 18th 2012, 11:31 am
Just Joined

Thank you , didn't know that option was there . Tried it and the company has no information recorded , despite two UK calls and two from here , unbelievable . To cap it all she tried to palm me off with a phone number , no thanks , then she gave me an email address ( inbox closed,out of date, which re-directed me to another address) , awaiting reply now . I am sure this could make a Watchdog type programme .
Old Jun 18th 2012, 11:38 am
Just Joined

Update , the last email was not delivered , unable , from messagelabs or something . So two hours wasted and now another phone call . Take note all UK phone bringers !
Old Jun 18th 2012, 2:35 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

seriously don't get me started on this, took us 4mths, lots of swearing emails constantly being told we had to phone them, threatening them with consumer watch dog as we believed we had closed the account back in February only to be told we had to phone to close the account, more emails, more swearing, even managed to get them to call us in NZ and thought we had sorted it then still being charged. as I said the only way we got it sorted was through the online chat.
Old Jun 18th 2012, 2:37 pm

I would say go back onto chat and tell them to sort it and to email you there and then what action they are taking and don't leave chat until you have the email from them and it states what you want to happen. We had to get them to send 2 emails as the first one did not state that the account had been closed only that the the balance was nil.