Wikiposts

Operators License

Old Sep 2nd 2011, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

karen31 is just really nicekaren31 is just really nicekaren31 is just really nicekaren31 is just really nicekaren31 is just really nicekaren31 is just really nicekaren31 is just really nicekaren31 is just really nice
Post Operators License

Hi Does anyone know if an Operators license in international Road Haulage and a certificate of professional Competence examined by OCR uk is recognised in New Zealand? if so what level is this awarded at?

OH took modules 2,3,4,6 to get the international license but I cant find info anywhere......Help
Old Sep 3rd 2011, 9:13 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Operators License

You have to contact NZQA for this kind of info. http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/
The Road Transport Industry Training Board are on this list....
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/i35171.htm

Hope this helps, best of luck.
Old Sep 3rd 2011, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

looked into this myself would be keen to know what you find out. I have it myself but have never used it for immigration purposes. I reckon its level 4 on the immigration chart
Old Sep 4th 2011, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

karron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nice

could be doubtful that it transfers, after all they have a whole different type of haulage and rules/regs.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 10:46 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Please read NZTA & Factsheet & another

If you are talking about road haulage HGV license , then he will need to convert .

I'm a bit confused by the posts actually.

Originally Posted by rason
I reckon its level 4 on the immigration chart
What's level 4 please? Where are you looking.

Does anyone know if an Operators license in international Road Haulage and a certificate of professional Competence examined by OCR uk is recognised in New Zealand? if so what level is this awarded at?
I'm not sure where you're going with this. Is this about showing/proving transport management occupational skill?
Old Sep 4th 2011, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

I have a CPC in road tranpsort and as far as I am aware it would not be valid in NZ. That is because it is centred around EU law and haulage regulations, and it's totally different out here. The tacho laws, driving hours, rest breaks, Construction and Use regs, etc etc etc, bear no resemblance to NZ practise or regulation. We know this because Neil is doing/will have his Class 4 tomorrow and what he has been told is nothing like the EU system. They don't even have digital tachos here....... or any tachos, they use a log book.

There would definitely have to be some training to change over.

Jan
Old Sep 4th 2011, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BEVS
Please read NZTA & Factsheet & another

If you are talking about road haulage HGV license , then he will need to convert .

I'm a bit confused by the posts actually.

What's level 4 please? Where are you looking.

I'm not sure where you're going with this. Is this about showing/proving transport management occupational skill?
think he means this class 2 in uk is class 4 in nz class 1 in uk is class 5 in nz
for hgv