Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Open to Questions after 3 years!

Open to Questions after 3 years!

Old Oct 10th 2015, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

UKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud of
Default Open to Questions after 3 years!

Hi, it has been a while! I first joined this site back in 2012 when I was looking for a job in NZ. A lot has changed since then, I obviously eventually made it over it didn't take too long, and I got some great advice on the forum as well as just reading through loads of other useful posts. A lot has changed since I first joined, I have move cities within NZ and I am now in Auckland to stay after getting married, and now I am a permanent resident (through work not marriage) , < snipped by BE admin >

It certainly feels like a long way to come after first visiting on a holiday visa, to come back on a working holiday visa, the a work to residence visa and I just became a permanent resident a few weeks ago. I feel very settled now and when i look back there were a lot of unknowns and challenges along the way so now is a good time to give a little back so if anyone is going through similar times transitioning to Kiwi life or is about to embark on their Kiwi adventure I am happy to take any questions.

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 11th 2015 at 5:11 am. Reason: Do not promote like this in your posts please.
Old Oct 10th 2015, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

UktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant futureUktoNZ2016 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Open to Questions after 3 years!

Yes mate, I'm going on the back of the oh who is a theatre nurse manager.

I've no real questions that I'm not getting answered from older posts atm but once I'm in the middle of the immigration process after we sort her NZMC out I'm sure I'll have loads.

She just done her IELTS today so that hopefully is another step in the right direction!
Cheers
Old Oct 10th 2015, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

UKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud of
Default Re: Open to Questions after 3 years!

Good to here things are progressing well. The immigration process wasn't to bad although it appears to be different for different routes and I am certainly not in the medical field! Good luck with the move, it's a great country.