Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Oooops, I did it again ...

Oooops, I did it again ...

Old Jul 14th 2007, 9:08 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oooops, I did it again ...

My worst day since we arrived ...

10am phonecall from friends we have made through the kids to tell me my kid (one of them) has been a beeatch to theirs .... Sorted with friend and hopefully between kids???? Stressy!

10:10am Phone potential job appointment to find someone from another office has elbowed me out of the picture? Memo to self: "Treat others as you would wish to be treated ..." And phone "colleague" and gracefully bow out????

10:30am Flood bathroom to point where water is pouring through electrical socket in garage ... ooops?

4:00pm Having boldly gone where no member of family has before and taken youngest to wood/forest/animal park, break down in car at top of drive ... having blown the engine up as over heated? possibly to the point of no return? ALLEGEDLY this is the 3rd car I have done this to, I have no recollection or responsibility am woman don't do car stuff?!

Please tell me tomorrow isn't Ground Hog Day?????
Old Jul 14th 2007, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of
Default Re: Oooops, I did it again ...

What you need is a drink, a very large one!

Liz & Co
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

jads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

My worst day since we arrived ...

10am phonecall from friends we have made through the kids to tell me my kid (one of them) has been a beeatch to theirs .... Sorted with friend and hopefully between kids???? Stressy!

10:10am Phone potential job appointment to find someone from another office has elbowed me out of the picture? Memo to self: "Treat others as you would wish to be treated ..." And phone "colleague" and gracefully bow out????

10:30am Flood bathroom to point where water is pouring through electrical socket in garage ... ooops?

4:00pm Having boldly gone where no member of family has before and taken youngest to wood/forest/animal park, break down in car at top of drive ... having blown the engine up as over heated? possibly to the point of no return? ALLEGEDLY this is the 3rd car I have done this to, I have no recollection or responsibility am woman don't do car stuff?!

Please tell me tomorrow isn't Ground Hog Day?????
Someone somewhere must be having a Great Day
its that pain and pleasure thing, and was Friday 13th?????:curse:

Pleasure Tomorrow!!!!????

Jads
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:37 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Caroline,
What a truly crap day
Have several and try to put it all out of your mind. Hopefully tomorrow will be better
Karma for you -
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by karonious
Oh Caroline,
What a truly crap day
Have several and try to put it all out of your mind. Hopefully tomorrow will be better
Karma for you -
Still crap, just ate loads of cheese, which means won't dream of Robbie/Jonny but probably of over sized spiders???
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Still crap, just ate loads of cheese, which means won't dream of Robbie/Jonny but probably of over sized spiders???
It cant get no worse so just shrug your shoulders get out the bolly and carry on regardless.

Nici
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by kato33
It cant get no worse so just shrug your shoulders get out the bolly and carry on regardless.

Nici
... And I have wind ... See it does and can get worse ...
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

... And I have wind ... See it does and can get worse ...
lucky we dont have smell'o'vision.

Is that Rotorua or your backside Am???
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:47 pm

lucky we dont have smell'o'vision.

Is that Rotorua or your backside Am???
Hubby!!!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hubby!!!
I bet I know a man who can beat him in that dept.

And I have to sleep with it every night.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 2:08 pm

I bet I know a man who can beat him in that dept.

And I have to sleep with it every night.
You don't HAVE to ...??!!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

You don't HAVE to ...??!!
Excuse me......I ONLY sleep.

Too old for anything else.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 2:14 pm

Excuse me......I ONLY sleep.

Too old for anything else.
Am just going to indulge in a smoked kipper then must be off to bedlam ... work tomorrow .. I know, on a day of rest????
Old Jul 14th 2007, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Am just going to indulge in a smoked kipper then must be off to bedlam ... work tomorrow .. I know, on a day of rest????
You should be in the land of nod already girl.

I wont be kept up that late so when i move in with you lot after the OH throws me out becuase of all the partying.............PLEASE GO TO BED EARLIER