Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

oooooo come 'ere me little blue beauties mwaah mwaah

oooooo come 'ere me little blue beauties mwaah mwaah

Old May 12th 2007, 9:14 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default oooooo come 'ere me little blue beauties mwaah mwaah

we have had our passports back today - took them a whopping 3 days to stick in our residence visas!!!

a letter saying - once again i would like to congratulate you on being approved as a resident of new zealand under the skilled migrant category and i wish you and your family well for your settlement and future in new zealand.

Old May 12th 2007, 9:15 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: oooooo come 'ere me little blue beauties mwaah mwaah

[QUOTE=dreamfish;4769722]we have had our passports back today - took them a whopping 3 days to stick in our residence visas!!!

a letter saying - once again i would like to congratulate you on being approved as a resident of new zealand under the skilled migrant category and i wish you and your family well for your settlement and future in new zealand.

QUOTE]

Congratulations: there will be no holding you now!!
Old May 12th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Dreamfish!!!!

How long did this whole process take? What forms did you complete?

Tnx.
Old May 12th 2007, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

nzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nice

Originally Posted by garryhg

Tnx.
His sig tells the story
Old May 12th 2007, 10:12 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nzer57
His sig tells the story

He is actually a SHE!!!!!

Well done to you, or should I say him!!!!! although I know you did the legwork

Have you decided when & where yet?
Old May 12th 2007, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS to you both - those little blue stickers are SOOOO nice aren't they?!!!

Dave
Old May 12th 2007, 10:49 am

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold

Nice one, well done and congratulations.
Old May 12th 2007, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Cool!! Well done! When are you coming over to NZ then?
Old May 12th 2007, 11:12 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

congratulations.... Deamfish !
Old May 12th 2007, 12:27 pm
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice

[QUOTE=dreamfish;4769722]we have had our passports back today - took them a whopping 3 days to stick in our residence visas!!!

QUOTE]

Nice One save a seat at the local for me
Old May 12th 2007, 1:19 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!! Hope the move over goes smoothly.
Old May 12th 2007, 1:41 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dreamfish
we have had our passports back today - took them a whopping 3 days to stick in our residence visas!!!

WoooooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

CONGRATULATIONS....So when's the big move??? and where???

Do keep us posted won't you
Old May 12th 2007, 5:58 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by garryhg

Tnx.
I is a she - all woman me. Dont think DP has ever been on this site!!
we were picked last may - did medicals in september but did leave it till last minute to send in ITA - yes in fact the sig does say it all!
We had first contact with visa officer 14th march this year. So yeh - 11 months skilled migrant category, no hitches, no requests for further info - all very smooth.

i dont want to tempt fate atm so not saying anymore right now...but it does look very likely that DP wll be going out about 3 months before the rest of us.

i STILL havent put the house on the market. i am trying to get it decorated and decluttered to make it more attractive.

anyway - from your NZ resident in UK for the moment, its ta ta from me, Ely2Kiwi.
Old May 12th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish

Congrats to you all xxxxx
Old May 12th 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Congratulations. Its a great feeling aint it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.