Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

OOOOHHH medicals -

OOOOHHH medicals -

Old Oct 29th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold
Default OOOOHHH medicals -

OoOH we have our medicals today - have already checked BMI for zillionath time - that seems OK - waist measurement ( how tight do they pull the tape !) seems OK - have detoxed for TEN days !!!! but can't decide which underwear to put on - how sad am I ?
1. Big knicks - make my bum look massive
2. Thong - god noooooooo
3. little knicks - make my bum look - well - like my bum
4. commando - heeheeeheeheee

have just concluded as my bum is massive it will have to be the big knicks - now where did I put my bra ?????????????????????????????

Gok wan has a lot to answer for
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OOOOHHH medicals -

Good luck, and don't worry they pull the tape quite tight.

Bit worried about your Knicker problem, as I feel left out, my doctor never got to see mine!! maybe I was doing someting wrong in my medical!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bolton1
OoOH we have our medicals today - have already checked BMI for zillionath time - that seems OK - waist measurement ( how tight do they pull the tape !) seems OK - have detoxed for TEN days !!!! but can't decide which underwear to put on - how sad am I ?
2. Thong - god noooooooo

have just concluded as my bum is massive it will have to be the big knicks - now where did I put my bra ?????????????????????????????

Good luck. Don't worry about the tape its made of elastic.

It was nice to meet you last week and thanks for the card. BTW you looked OK to me.

June
Old Oct 29th 2008, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

lossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nice

2. Thong - god noooooooo

are the medicals that bad?
Old Oct 29th 2008, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lossiepickle
are the medicals that bad?
Stand on the scales on one foot Breathe in......lots
And eat and drink like a monk before you go.....

Other than that....A WALK IN THE PARK
Old Oct 29th 2008, 8:05 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

2. Thong - god noooooooo

i had a moment of 'oh ******' as i stripped down to knicks and bra and realised i'd managed (in the darkness of getting dressed in the morning) to put on the knickers i'd been meaning to chuck out cos the elastic had gone on one side.... desperately trying to tuck the material into the loose elastic before the doc appeared, i was reminded of my first day at high school when i wore my 'favourite comfy good luck knickers' .... the elastic went as i climbed onto the school bus and i spent the rest of the day desperately trying to keep them hitched up!

hope the meds went well!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

We had ours done at Sheffield & I never had to strip down to my bra & knicks...I was well chuffed! Although a little frustrated as it had took me ages to decide which to wear!

Don't worry about the tape measure, the doc pulls it quite tight & he lets you breathe in until you're lips turn navy!!

Good luck I'm sure you'll be fine
Old Oct 29th 2008, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

kayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud of

2. Thong - god noooooooo

Thank god, I had my medical done in NZ, the only embarrassing thing that happened was I took my everything off and put the teeny weeny x ray cloak thingy over my head and thought, oh my god they've given me the wrong size! don't think NZ realised they were having an eclipse of the sun that day! Felt a real prat when peeking my head around the curtain looking very embarrassed when the nurse sniggered, tops off only, you can put your trousers back on. - Did you have to strip down in the end?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 3:12 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stoof
i had a moment of 'oh ******' as i stripped down to knicks and bra and realised i'd managed (in the darkness of getting dressed in the morning) to put on the knickers i'd been meaning to chuck out cos the elastic had gone on one side.... desperately trying to tuck the material into the loose elastic before the doc appeared, i was reminded of my first day at high school when i wore my 'favourite comfy good luck knickers' .... the elastic went as i climbed onto the school bus and i spent the rest of the day desperately trying to keep them hitched up!

hope the meds went well!

I just laughed like a drain at this post, thanks
Old Oct 30th 2008, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Well just to let you know all went well ( I think) & the other half was VERY brave and managed not to pass out when he was having his bloods done ! I didn't need to remove any clothing ( the Dr's sigh of relief was heard throughout the clinic ) except for when I had the chest xray ( we won't go there ) - and the knicker stories were very funny - why do us girlies keep good luck undies ???? or is this a new thread - thankyou all
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah

Eeerm....just exactly how do drains laugh?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 9:04 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kev&sarah

glad to be of service
Old Oct 30th 2008, 9:05 pm
Account Closed

Well just to let you know all went well ( I think) & the other half was VERY brave and managed not to pass out when he was having his bloods done ! I didn't need to remove any clothing ( the Dr's sigh of relief was heard throughout the clinic ) except for when I had the chest xray ( we won't go there ) - and the knicker stories were very funny - why do us girlies keep good luck undies ???? or is this a new thread - thankyou all
excellent... fingers crossed for the results then!