Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

only 3 weeks to meet our new kiwi.

only 3 weeks to meet our new kiwi.

Old Sep 7th 2010, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: only 3 weeks to meet our new kiwi.

Congratulations to both families x
Old Sep 7th 2010, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Congratulations to you both. xxx
Old Sep 7th 2010, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! congratulations to both 2 girls uh whos going to make it 3 I always say babys come in 3's
I know of 3 friends and family all due around the end of Feb exciting!
Old Sep 7th 2010, 10:53 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to both families, wonderful news.

How about Elvis for a girl, go on, buck the trend ...
Old Sep 8th 2010, 11:22 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 8th 2010, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

What a lovely picture. Father and daughter!

Watch that little finger though, cos she has you wrapped round it already by the looks of it!

Congrats!
Old Sep 8th 2010, 11:49 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banshigirl
What a lovely picture. Father and daughter!

Watch that little finger though, cos she has you wrapped round it already by the looks of it!

Congrats!
Yes very much so! I just can't help it.

The feeding tube is out now. She was in the NICU for a couple of days - nothing serious but she refused to bottle feed for the nurses.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

AWWWWWW Elizabeth Marie is beautiful & what lovely pictures I'm sure there will be more to come

Once again congrats x

Angela
Old Sep 9th 2010, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

we decided on bailey, shes so well behaved a absolute pleasure to be around ill try to add a picture, shes 3 hours old on the pic, hospital allowed me home 2 hours after birth which was great.

congrats mr and mrs clubley she is absolutely georgeous.

Last edited by gina and danny; Sep 9th 2010 at 9:18 am.
Old Sep 9th 2010, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gina and danny
we decided on bailey, shes so well behaved a absolute pleasure to be around ill try to add a picture, shes 3 hours old on the pic, hospital allowed me home 2 hours after birth which was great.

congrats mr and mrs clubley she is absolutely georgeous.
i cant get the pics up, so if someone can let me know what to do i put them up,, im not very computer literate!!!!!
Old Sep 9th 2010, 9:55 am
Happy in Wellington

Wow 2 hours
We were in for 4 and a half days!
Old Sep 9th 2010, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Mgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the world, Elizabeth Marie and Bailey! And many, many congratulations to both sets of new parents!!!!
Old Sep 10th 2010, 1:34 am
Happy in Wellington

Old Sep 10th 2010, 7:24 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by gina and danny
quick update, our lovely little baby girl arrived on sat 04.09.2010 ( day of the quake ) weighing in at 9lb exactly shes just perfect will post more and some pics when i get chance,, goodluck mrs rob clubley , your turn next

oh and if anyone has name suggestions as shes now 3 days old and still called baby girl
Originally Posted by RobClubley
Congratulations!!

Elizabeth Marie arrived 5.9.2010 - Father's Day - at 3:16am
6lb 3oz
Mum and baby are doing really well despite some complications with the birth.
Being a dad is amazing, but I keep bursting into tears!!
Oh wowser. What a brill thing to catch up on and read.

Welcome to the world girlie's. You shall inherit the earth. Forget about boys for now . You are too young for that. Dad's are best. Mums are the bees knees.

How totally wonderful and I am very pleased and happy for you all.
Old Sep 11th 2010, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Now she is cute but do we need to see YOUR belly??? And I tell you what, I hope that's daddy holding baby or else mummys hormones are raging!!
Really lovely bub, enjoy her xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.