Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

only 3 weeks to meet our new kiwi.

only 3 weeks to meet our new kiwi.

Old Sep 1st 2010, 12:55 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: only 3 weeks to meet our new kiwi.

Originally Posted by gina and danny
oh well i guess i was optimistic with my "3 weeks tillour new kiwi", seems kiwi is bwing very stubborn and doesnt want to come out, its 9 days late now oh well, how is your prgnancy comming along robclubley? any news yet
Ooo, you must be well over it now! They'll induce at 10 days over won't they?
Ours is definitely coming next week
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

dannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond repute

oh well i guess i was optimistic with my "3 weeks tillour new kiwi", seems kiwi is bwing very stubborn and doesnt want to come out, its 9 days late now oh well, how is your prgnancy comming along robclubley? any news yet
Good luck!!! that baby wants to come out soon.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

dannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobClubley
Well after our appointment yesterday it looks like we might only be 4 weeks away as they will most likely decide to induce in early September

We visited the Wellington hospital birthing suites yesterday too. Really well equipped, big rooms with enquites, showers, baths, all sorts. And nice big bars on the wall to hang onto if you feel the need !!!

We've been on a really good ante natal class. We went for the 7 week one that you pay for rather than the 4 week free one . Really glad we did as it was all 30-something couples rather than teenagers and from what we've heard it covered a lot more stuff that you really do want to know. It also includes a baby and you course for after the birth for mum and you can do other stuff - like a baby CPR class for $5 which I will be doing I think.
We're also booked for two breastfeeding classes at Keneperu hospital (you take a teddy bear to practice with). Apparently it makes a huge difference to mum's confidence and skill when starting to breastfeed.

So much to learn! So much stuff you never knew (or wanted to know) before getting into this.
We have another scan on Monday and I'm really looking forward to seeing our little girl again!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_u2LJSfBVaU..._5720087_n.jpg
Awwwww
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:51 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Breastfeeding classes were good and I'd definitely recommend taking the time to attend - they're free!
I particularly liked the demonstration knitted boobs and the boob scarf
But seriously they gave great advice and we learned a lot.

Not long to go now. I'm gonna be a dad this month. Oh bugger!
Old Sep 1st 2010, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

and then your life changes for good! make the most of it, it still becomes a shock though !
Best wishes to you all enjoy! little ones change some much in their first year throw so many challenges but are adorable!
i used to work at Wellington Hospital and was there when the new unit opened it is lovely and so refreshing from UK units i have certaily seen lots of them!
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

i have had 3 failed sweeps so they will induce at 42 weeks oh is hoping it appears on sunday (fathers day in nz)
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

i have had 3 failed sweeps so they will induce at 42 weeks oh is hoping it appears on sunday (fathers day in nz)
:thumbsu p:
Old Sep 7th 2010, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

quick update, our lovely little baby girl arrived on sat 04.09.2010 ( day of the quake ) weighing in at 9lb exactly shes just perfect will post more and some pics when i get chance,, goodluck mrs rob clubley , your turn next

oh and if anyone has name suggestions as shes now 3 days old and still called baby girl
Old Sep 7th 2010, 5:39 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Many many congrats, and now the fun begins
Old Sep 7th 2010, 6:08 am
Happy in Wellington

quick update, our lovely little baby girl arrived on sat 04.09.2010 ( day of the quake ) weighing in at 9lb exactly shes just perfect will post more and some pics when i get chance,, goodluck mrs rob clubley , your turn next

oh and if anyone has name suggestions as shes now 3 days old and still called baby girl
Congratulations!!

Elizabeth Marie arrived 5.9.2010 - Father's Day - at 3:16am
6lb 3oz
Mum and baby are doing really well despite some complications with the birth.
Being a dad is amazing, but I keep bursting into tears!!
Old Sep 7th 2010, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RobClubley
Congratulations!!

Elizabeth Marie arrived 5.9.2010 - Father's Day - at 3:16am
6lb 3oz
Mum and baby are doing really well despite some complications with the birth.
Being a dad is amazing, but I keep bursting into tears!!
Congratulations
Old Sep 7th 2010, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Congrats gina and danny...wow 9lb ...make sure you let us know what name you decide on
Old Sep 7th 2010, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Congraulations Danny & Ginna also Rob enjoy many years of happiness xx

P.s 9lb wow !
Old Sep 7th 2010, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

IngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to both of you, may you have many long happy and healthy years.

Kristina
Old Sep 7th 2010, 5:10 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to both sets of new parents!! and a big welcome to the two new baby kiwis....lol B x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.