Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

One Wish & One Wish Only

One Wish & One Wish Only

Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:33 am
Just Joined

Team Embos OH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default One Wish & One Wish Only

If you were given one wish and one wish only, how would you use it.

And no you can't wish for more wishes
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: One Wish & One Wish Only

I wish my best mate never started the 1997 Isle of Man Production TT.........

He never finished it.........

Last edited by teambwr47; Aug 29th 2007 at 5:25 am.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:26 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish we could have our child(ren).
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:31 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

I was my dad was still alive - he would have been thrilled skinny at our adventure to NZ - but that's a selfish wish on my part, as he'd still be suffering if he was here again, and we've all gota go sometime.

So, a less selfish wish - erm, a bit of a Miss World answer, but wouldn't it be great if all the countries in the world wiped out each others' debt and made sure that every country had enough food and resources to go around so that no-one need live in poverty again and no child need ever go hungry or uneducated.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
I was my dad was still alive - he would have been thrilled skinny at our adventure to NZ - but that's a selfish wish on my part, as he'd still be suffering if he was here again, and we've all gota go sometime.

So, a less selfish wish - erm, a bit of a Miss World answer, but wouldn't it be great if all the countries in the world wiped out each others' debt and made sure that every country had enough food and resources to go around so that no-one need live in poverty again and no child need ever go hungry or uneducated.
hear hear

And no more damn wars
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:25 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

that "cold fusion" *had* worked or BP failed to suppress it!!!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

I wish more of my mates would come and see us.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 12:00 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I wish my Mum was alive
I wish my best friend was alive
I wish Phils Dad was alive
I wish my Dad could come here to visit
I wish my Dads health was good
I wish we could have had children
I wish I met Phil 20 years earlier

I wish you all would stop fighting over rubbish when there is a life to live.

and I don't care how many wishes that is.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Team Embos OH
If you were given one wish and one wish only, how would you use it.

And no you can't wish for more wishes
I wish school blazers were free!
KAZ
Old Aug 29th 2007, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
I wish my Mum was alive
I wish my best friend was alive
I wish Phils Dad was alive
I wish my Dad could come here to visit
I wish my Dads health was good
I wish we could have had children
I wish I met Phil 20 years earlier

I wish you all would stop fighting over rubbish when there is a life to live.

and I don't care how many wishes that is.

I wish that Bev`s wish comes true
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:41 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

I wish that everyones one wish, no matter what, would come true.

I would wish for healthy happy lifes for my children.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

annbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura about

I wish I could bring all my family and friends with us to New Zealand
Old Aug 29th 2007, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

Team Embos OH is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish "The best of your pasts be the very worst of your future's"
Old Aug 29th 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

I wish you had 1 wish a week that involved money.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 12:59 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

All the numbers and heads/tails on Big Wednesday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.