one week today

Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of
Default one week today

this time next week we'll be getting ready to leave for manchester airport! Its hitting home now that we really are leaving. last time, i thought the pregnancy hormones were making me all emotional. this time, it seems the post-birth hormones are even worse & i spent half of last night crying my eyes out. not really looking forward to the next week or so
Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:37 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: one week today

Originally Posted by keeny
this time next week we'll be getting ready to leave for manchester airport! Its hitting home now that we really are leaving. last time, i thought the pregnancy hormones were making me all emotional. this time, it seems the post-birth hormones are even worse & i spent half of last night crying my eyes out. not really looking forward to the next week or so
Ahhhh {{{{hugs}}}} sure the week will fly by, you're bound to feel teary its been a very emotional time for you! making me watery eyed just reading your post! but just think ... soon it'll be tears of joy that you've finally made it!! lol B x
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, The crying thing is really normal, big hugs for you, you are almost there, the sun is out today, I went to the beach yesterday with the kids, it was a great day out, it will soon be you enjoying it all.

Best of luck
Old Jul 8th 2009, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keeny
yep the leaving is the hard part, we decided to go to the airport ourselves and told everybody we didnt want to see them there we did all our goodbyes the day prior to leaving ......