One way tickets

Old Aug 25th 2009, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default One way tickets

Hi all, if you have PR, does it matter if you go to NZ for the first time on one way or return tickets? I'll have a one way ticket so I can claim it back from my new employer but OH and sproglet were thinking of getting returns ready for a trip back to the UK next summer, (he thinks he'll be able to get over here without me-I know his plan) Will they still get their residency permits on arrival? Thanks, Bevissa
Old Aug 26th 2009, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One way tickets

Originally Posted by bevissa65
Hi all, if you have PR, does it matter if you go to NZ for the first time on one way or return tickets? I'll have a one way ticket so I can claim it back from my new employer but OH and sproglet were thinking of getting returns ready for a trip back to the UK next summer, (he thinks he'll be able to get over here without me-I know his plan) Will they still get their residency permits on arrival? Thanks, Bevissa
Hi we came over with PR on a one way ticket and had no problems, that was a couple of years ago. Hope this helps.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 1:59 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bevissa65
I was the only one travelling on PR in UK passport and my ticket was one way.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I'll be on a one way ticket but will the other two be ok if they have return tickets (they have PR too)? It was only £200 a ticket more for a return Bevissa
Old Aug 26th 2009, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

If you have PR it makes no difference wether you have a one way ticket or a return, you will still be granted a visa stamp in your passport on arrival.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
If you have PR it makes no difference wether you have a one way ticket or a return, you will still be granted a visa stamp in your passport on arrival.
Thanks Bevissa
Old Aug 27th 2009, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

No probs, i see you are a fellow Norfolk Dumpling.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

Me too...I've said that before I think...totally O)T but I am most definitely (defiantly?) a norfolk dumpling
Old Aug 27th 2009, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
No probs, i see you are a fellow Norfolk Dumpling.
Yes, am indeed, that caused a delay with PR as I needed to be less of one Still got there in the end Where are you from then? Bevissa
Old Aug 27th 2009, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pricklykina
Me too...I've said that before I think...totally O)T but I am most definitely (defiantly?) a norfolk dumpling
And what area of Norfolk do you hail from? Bevissa
Old Aug 27th 2009, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

We are from Dereham/Toftwood and my OH was brought up in Wymondham. I know there are two others on the forum from Norfolk as well Littleal and Bluesteel.

We all must be Norfolk Black Sheep because as a rule anyone born in Norfolk rarely crosses the County Line, after all why leave Norfolk when you have Hemsby and Gt Yarmouth