Wikiposts

One way insurance

Old Dec 23rd 2012, 12:50 am
Just Joined

britkiwi is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile One way insurance

Hi
We're off to Wellington 16 January and suddenly thought about insurance. Has anyone got any good suggestions for insurance companies that will do one-way insurance? Flights, luggage etc.

Thanks
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One way insurance

Originally Posted by britkiwi
Hi
We're off to Wellington 16 January and suddenly thought about insurance. Has anyone got any good suggestions for insurance companies that will do one-way insurance? Flights, luggage etc.

Thanks
We used http://www.duinsure.com/sites/duinsu...pages/homepage. They offer insurance for one way travel and several levels of cover. As we didn't need to make a claim, I can't comment on levels of service
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 6:35 am
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

hi, we got some quotes but for what they were going to charge, we never bothered, some airlines automatically insure against lost or delayed baggage.
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

5 days cover is from GBP9.50 - longer durations and higher cover also available
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 7:29 am
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

Wow thats a good price, we were quoted 50gbp plus! on several websites, but with so much else to sort out i decided to risk it! lol
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by skends
Wow thats a good price, we were quoted 50gbp plus! on several websites, but with so much else to sort out i decided to risk it! lol
I'm just one of those people - if I don't have insurance then of course something will happen!
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 8:51 am
Just Joined

britkiwi is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent thanks. That gives me something to work with.
Hope you're enjoying the summer in NZ!