One Way Flights

Old Feb 1st 2011, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

kenpom is a jewel in the roughkenpom is a jewel in the roughkenpom is a jewel in the roughkenpom is a jewel in the rough
Default One Way Flights

Any of you guys know the best place to look for one way flights later this year early next year?
Old Feb 1st 2011, 9:37 pm

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One Way Flights

Going which way? Assuming UK to NZ - do your research on the internet, then go into your local travel agent and see what they have to offer, then haggle with them if you find a cheaper internet price - we found that the local travel agent would match the internet price and then throw something else in to get your business.

Not sure of current weight restrictions on luggage, but if you say your emigrating some airlines will give you extra baggage allowance at no extra charge, and if you transit through the US then you get more again.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Ken,
I gave dial a flight a call today, 0161-9531153, Sally, weve used them before, and she gave me a price of £696 with sinagapore airlines with one stop in singapore goingabout an hour or so later into CHch in mid april. Thats one way economy.. She did say the longer you leave the booking the higher the price.
Hope that helps mate.

Gary
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

kenpom is a jewel in the roughkenpom is a jewel in the roughkenpom is a jewel in the roughkenpom is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wessa
Ken,
I gave dial a flight a call today, 0161-9531153, Sally, weve used them before, and she gave me a price of £696 with sinagapore airlines with one stop in singapore goingabout an hour or so later into CHch in mid april. Thats one way economy.. She did say the longer you leave the booking the higher the price.
Hope that helps mate.

Gary
thaks Gary

I found some for about £400 quid the other week I think it was malaysian airlines but I bet they are all gone now
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.newzealand.com/travel/get...lines_home.cfm

We decided that we would use Air New Zealand. Booked tickets and signed up for frequent flyer program.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

coming home Ken had enough? where are you headed?
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by janeyk
coming home Ken had enough? where are you headed?
no where yet Jayne but its gonna happen.Cornwall is lovely but home beckons, you know what i mean
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Kenpom, the winter got to you ai? Where did you go in Cornwall in the end?
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Hey Kenpom, the winter got to you ai? Where did you go in Cornwall in the end?
The Tamar Vallaey, its lovely but the UK is getting me down after 6 months ( probably does to a lot of folks coming back) but on the whole for us NZ is a better place to be.
We will return when we can.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kenpom
The Tamar Vallaey, its lovely but the UK is getting me down after 6 months ( probably does to a lot of folks coming back) but on the whole for us NZ is a better place to be.
We will return when we can.
Good on you, fancy a drink (coffee of course!!!) before you disappear back?
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

if you can fancy a decent one in the UK hehe!!!!! look forward to maybe meeting you finally in the southern hemisphere!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Good on you, fancy a drink (coffee of course!!!) before you disappear back?
well if there was anywhere to get a decent coffee then maybe