Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

ONE FOR THE GIRLS M&S

ONE FOR THE GIRLS M&S

Old Feb 9th 2009, 11:32 pm
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ONE FOR THE GIRLS M&S

BIG THANK YOU I found from one of the forums that Marks & Spencer do delivery now to NZ I placed an order for 5 items it was despatched on the 5/02/09 and it arrived today 10/02.SO HAPPY thumbsup: it all fits and its just like Xmas!!
Just wish it was some of the food as well from M&S then I would be in haven just need to place it all away before he gets home from work:curse: so glad I have left so money back in the UK.
Lin
Old Feb 9th 2009, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

sarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ONE FOR THE GIRLS M&S

Did you get any customs charges as I thought there was a risk of customs charges for parcels over $300.

If not then I'd better start planning my order
Old Feb 10th 2009, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: ONE FOR THE GIRLS M&S

cool we just need to badger next to do the same now!!!!
Do you think Waitrose will deliver??? LOL
Old Feb 10th 2009, 7:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sarahw
Did you get any customs charges as I thought there was a risk of customs charges for parcels over $300.

If not then I'd better start planning my order
Hi No I did not pay any customs charges well not this time
Lin
Old Feb 10th 2009, 7:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by aalls73
cool we just need to badger next to do the same now!!!!
Do you think Waitrose will deliver??? LOL
Hi dont you just love em! dont you just miss em! My sis sends me a few items but its not the same : would just love to walk round NEXT NOW..
Lin
Old Feb 10th 2009, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of

Me too Lin as sad as it sounds ay but the retail Therapy just isn't the same her!!!!!
I really miss my weekly shopping trip, being able to just nose round the DVD's/CD's, Clothes, Housey bits christ that was half a day out in itself lol
Perhaps if i find myself a job i won't have too much time on my hands to think about these things.
Andrea x

Last edited by aalls73; Feb 10th 2009 at 7:22 am.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 7:42 am
Account Closed

Me too Lin as sad as it sounds ay but the retail Therapy just isn't the same her!!!!!
I really miss my weekly shopping trip, being able to just nose round the DVD's/CD's, Clothes, Housey bits christ that was half a day out in itself lol
Perhaps if i find myself a job i won't have too much time on my hands to think about these things.
Andrea x
Hi Andrea
Its a good job we dont live next door or a few st away or we would be out all the time truth is I have 2 jobs still does not stop me loveit when he goes fishing and he is away this weekend I have to say CD`s, are what I miss most.. even the free ones when you got the Sunday Papers wonder if you can still get them.
Lin
Old Feb 10th 2009, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

Cool Re: ONE FOR THE GIRLS M&S

Hi Lin
Yes you do still get them....
2 Jobs, Lucky You!!!!! i'm struggling finding 1...
Andrea x
Old Feb 10th 2009, 8:23 am
Account Closed

Hi Lin
Yes you do still get them....
2 Jobs, Lucky You!!!!! i'm struggling finding 1...
Andrea x
Andrea not as good as it sounds as one of my jobs is Real Estate so I am also struggling: ( this year and next! will be as bad as when I first started) hope you dont struggle much longer keep at
Lin