Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

OMG We're really going!!!

OMG We're really going!!!

Old Aug 7th 2008, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

debj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud of
Cool OMG We're really going!!!

We're really going!

Got passports back with those lovely stickers inside, and yesterday I found out that my first day at work will be on 6th Oct, but got to be there no later than 29th Sept for some lovely MRSA screening....

We're really going. Feel a bit weird. Been and told mum and dad who are ace thankfully. Told hub's mum and dad, a little less excited, but still fab. Are we going to like it? God I hope so. Just got to sort out the house, hope we have more luck renting it out than we did selling it!

So maybe off now to book some flights, Christchurch here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Old Aug 7th 2008, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

EmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really nice
Default Re: OMG We're really going!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You must be feeling on top of the world! You are going to have a fantastic time, let us all know how you get on. We hope to be in Christchurch too mid-end Oct.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 10:52 am
Just Joined

Snyffa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debj
We're really going!

Got passports back with those lovely stickers inside, and yesterday I found out that my first day at work will be on 6th Oct, but got to be there no later than 29th Sept for some lovely MRSA screening....

We're really going. Feel a bit weird. Been and told mum and dad who are ace thankfully. Told hub's mum and dad, a little less excited, but still fab. Are we going to like it? God I hope so. Just got to sort out the house, hope we have more luck renting it out than we did selling it!

So maybe off now to book some flights, Christchurch here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

So awesome for you, how exciting...MRSA screening... Are you a Nurse? Im hoping to come over to NZ for a year in january. How long did your registration take to come back?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats debj.I have been told that I can get MRSA screening done here but have to be 10 days post last contact with patient,otherwise will be done by Occ Health there. Roll on Sep/Oct.

Phyllis
Old Aug 7th 2008, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS

I'm thrilled to bits for you.....and just a teeny weeny bit jealous!!

Wishing you all the luck in the world...keep in touch

Cheryl x
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

Good luck with your move.

Best wishes
Moomoo
Old Aug 7th 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

We're really going!

Congratulations, welcome to my little corner of the world. Christchurch is lovely and spring will be starting soon. What a lovely time of year to arrive here.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:46 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Congrats on those blue stickers & have some booking flights to NZ karma debj.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:55 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Well-done and Congatulations Debj, good on you all. Time will fly by now and you'll soon be here.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

debj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud of

Thank you all!!!

We even had a viewing on the house today, so fingers crossed!!

Can't bloody wait!!!!

xxx

Old Aug 11th 2008, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all!!!

We even had a viewing on the house today, so fingers crossed!!

Can't bloody wait!!!!

xxx

Hi Deb,

How did the viewing go?

Have you heard anything? Or were they just 'window shopping?

Cheryl x

Last edited by iwannagonow; Aug 11th 2008 at 10:19 pm. Reason: can't spell!!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Huh.

They asked all the right questions. I got quite excited! Then they told the EA they thought the stairs were dark (It was gone 7pm on a really downcast day). Oh well.

Cheers for thinking of us! How was your interview!!!!!???

xx
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Had an email this morning...the interview will be on Thurs night! (UK time)

I'm starting to 'brick it' now...I'm so nervous!

Will let you know how I get on

Cheryl x
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:45 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iwannagonow
Had an email this morning...the interview will be on Thurs night! (UK time)

I'm starting to 'brick it' now...I'm so nervous!

Will let you know how I get on

Cheryl x
Good luck you will be fine,
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by love30stm
Good luck you will be fine,

Thanks love x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.