Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

OMG - We're Approved in Principle

OMG - We're Approved in Principle

Old Feb 1st 2010, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

donnisons has a spectacular aura aboutdonnisons has a spectacular aura aboutdonnisons has a spectacular aura about
Default OMG - We're Approved in Principle

Had telephone interview this morning - well hubby did. Just got email from case officer to say approved in principle.

How exciting is that - well I can tell you VERY!

I've even made my first list of what we have to do - boy it's long!

Bit confused about the letter where it talks about leaving the country and being let back in. Can anyone explain please. Not that I am planning to leave before we get there, but I assume you are free to holiday etc in another country?

E x
Old Feb 1st 2010, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: OMG - We're Approved in Principle

Well done
Cant help with the RRV though, I'm sure someone will no all about it.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

congratulations on your AIP regard the RRV - this allows you to leave NZ without having to reapply for a residency. the one you get in your passport is valid for 2 years from the activation of your PR. don't worry you will get a leaflet when you get your passports back explaining everything. Where and when are you heading to?
Old Feb 1st 2010, 2:53 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

woo hoo great news that will be the first of many list

Dewb
Old Feb 1st 2010, 3:44 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnisons
Had telephone interview this morning - well hubby did. Just got email from case officer to say approved in principle.

How exciting is that - well I can tell you VERY!

I've even made my first list of what we have to do - boy it's long!

Bit confused about the letter where it talks about leaving the country and being let back in. Can anyone explain please. Not that I am planning to leave before we get there, but I assume you are free to holiday etc in another country?

E x
Congratulations
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and Good Luck!
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:37 pm
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations!! So you heard same day as the interview! That seems awfully quick, which is all good for you!
Old Feb 1st 2010, 9:32 pm
watch this space.......!!

gags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura about

Well done you