Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

OMG! OMG! OMG again!!

OMG! OMG! OMG again!!

Old Jan 21st 2009, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute
Default OMG! OMG! OMG again!!

I can't believe it...the flights are booked!!!!

We leave Blighty on Valentine's day...aaaah how romantic!

Now the madness begins!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

steelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud of
Smile Re: OMG! OMG! OMG again!!

Thats Fantastic News
Only 24 days left in the UK !!!!!!!

Well done and Congratulations !!

Keep in touch! It'll be great to hear how you get on!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of
Default Re: OMG! OMG! OMG again!!

Oh WOW ... Well done and HUGE congratulations.

Do you have a job / destination in mind once you arrive in New Zealand?

Lou
Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

nukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with preparations etc and have a great flight
Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zummerzet_lou
Oh WOW ... Well done and HUGE congratulations.

Do you have a job / destination in mind once you arrive in New Zealand?

Lou
Hi Lou,
thanks for that...we are all soooooo excited!
Yes, I have a job at Tauranga Hospital in the Bay of Plenty...this is where we will be living! I can't believe I just said that! I'll say it again....this is where we will be LIVING!!!! WOO-HOO!!
Cheryl x
Old Jan 21st 2009, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

NermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really nice

That's fantasitc you'll be flying 2 days before us, which way are you going? Have you packed? Is Ebay your friend too!!!!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

kimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to all

Thats brilliant news!

Hope everything goes well!

x
Old Jan 21st 2009, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news,hope all goes well

Phyl x
Old Jan 21st 2009, 10:24 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by iwannagonow

Now the madness begins!
Can you stop OMGing
I'm trying to have a serious family trauma here and you are OMGing all over thge place with all this good news.

Have some bloody karma.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Can you stop OMGing
I'm trying to have a serious family trauma here and you are OMGing all over thge place with all this good news.

Have some bloody karma.
Congratulations Cheryl, out of interest who did you book your flights with?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 6:17 am
Banned

Scouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really nice

DON'T DO IT! THERE'S STILL TIME!! STAY IN ENGLAND! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!!!

Only kidding - congratulations - you'll love it!

PS - Is that spire still twisted? I heard it'll straighten up when a virgin marries in Chesterfield.....
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:23 am
Banned

superturbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iwannagonow

Now the madness begins!
Just booked one for turkey! yippeeee
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NermaltheCute
That's fantasitc you'll be flying 2 days before us, which way are you going? Have you packed? Is Ebay your friend too!!!!

Congrats to you too then

We're nowhere near even starting to pack yet...have you?

Yes, eBay is my bestest buddy at the mo

We will be going via Hong Kong...it's a much nicer airport than LA! How about you? Which way will you be going?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Can you stop OMGing

Have some bloody karma.
He he! Sorry Bevs

Thanks for the karma though! Do you think it'll help calm me down?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nick333
Congratulations Cheryl, out of interest who did you book your flights with?
Cheers Nick,
I booked them online with Air New Zealand....if you check out the prices & they seem high, sometimes if you leave them a little while & check again, they come down in price...only for about 20mins though!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.