Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

OMG, I start work on Monday.....

OMG, I start work on Monday.....

Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:11 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OMG, I start work on Monday.....

Oooo good luck with the job...hope the day goes well
will be thinking of you hun
lotsa luv
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

westiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to all

Best of luck - and commiserations !

I'm in exactly the same boat as you, after 7 months of " Getting to know " ChCh I start a full time job on monday............ very much not looking forward to it
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by westiepom

I'm in exactly the same boat as you, after 7 months of " Getting to know " ChCh I start a full time job on monday............ very much not looking forward to it
I had 4 months off before starting to work,and quite frankly,I was getting a bit bored. Now-wish I could have 4 months again!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

westiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to all

I'm feeling like that today and I haven't even started yet ! Trying to fit so much in today and also relax as I feel I'll never get another chance once I'm a wage slave ( ) but I'm like a cat on hot bricks !!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:26 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

I'm feeling like that today and I haven't even started yet ! Trying to fit so much in today and also relax as I feel I'll never get another chance once I'm a wage slave ( ) but I'm like a cat on hot bricks !!
We should have a giant lottery syndicate! I don't mind putting it on-people can send me a cheque every 6 months or so!! Will set it up.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:44 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Same to you my friend & full-time. Good luck, I see coffee sales going up just to keep us awake
Old Jul 14th 2007, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

Let us know how you get on. I can see my next thread being " I can't hack it, I've resigned " !!