British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   ok where are you all moving to (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/ok-where-you-all-moving-386686/)

patsy88 Jul 24th 2006 9:43 pm

ok where are you all moving to

where is every one moving to ,we have lived in wellington and now in whitianga hubby is a plasterer
be nice to hear from you all

SarahB Jul 25th 2006 2:06 am

Re: ok where are you all moving to

..... up the road and round the corner. :D

Jude J Jul 25th 2006 3:43 am

Originally Posted by SarahB
..... up the road and round the corner. :D

Same! But in Browns Bay.

But I would love to live in Whitianga, or spend a whole summer there at least!

danny fearon Jul 25th 2006 4:30 am

Originally Posted by patsy88
where is every one moving to ,we have lived in wellington and now in whitianga hubby is a plasterer
be nice to hear from you all

Wellington,and I'm starting to get a bit worried by the feedback! Need convincing we're not making a large booby here. :(

Biddy Jul 25th 2006 5:44 am

Originally Posted by danny fearon
Wellington,and I'm starting to get a bit worried by the feedback! Need convincing we're not making a large booby here. :(

Your not making a huge Booby.

Even if it doesn't work out for you at leat you will have done it. Nothing worse than regretting something you didn't do rather than something you did.

Boopy Jul 25th 2006 9:16 am

Originally Posted by danny fearon

North of Wellington is beautiful. What depts. at Welly hospital will you be working at. Parking is a problem there. I work 3 shifts a week 7am - 7.30pm, cuts the stress of travelling at peak times and I always get parked.
You can PM me if you need anymore info.

Dee

Frenchy Jul 25th 2006 6:54 pm

Heading for Blenheim (as soon as I can sell this house!!!!)
Will potentially be doing the flight to Wellie few times a year for teenage daughters shopping fix!!
I am soooo excited!!!!!!

brackley Jul 28th 2006 4:12 am

danny, please dont be put off by any -ve post, welly is a great place. i visited the hospital last year and they were so helpful and friendly, what dept will you be working in? wendy

xpat19 Jul 28th 2006 9:55 am

Moved to West Auckland 5 years ago, bought a house in Waitakere 3 years ago, now heading for Christchutch in December.....

pixi-dust Jul 28th 2006 8:42 pm

up in the sunny Bay of Islands :D bliss