Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Office 2010.....sharesies?

Office 2010.....sharesies?

Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:23 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Office 2010.....sharesies?

Apparently you can register with 3 computers, but we only own one.
Does anyone want to share the exorbitant cost and take one third each?
Not sure of the legalities, but I'll see how this runs. I only use it for my cv since i got made redundant, but the trial has now run out......
Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Si19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Office 2010.....sharesies?

Other option is get it sent from the UK... Comet sold me mine for £180 mid week after I said I saw it in another shop for that... think they were trying to make their figures for the day....
Old Jun 30th 2011, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

IngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond repute

I got the program for my work computer, used the second on my own and gave the third to a friend, there were no problems with this.

Kristina
Old Jul 1st 2011, 6:43 pm
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Got it.
If no-one needs a licence, trademe it is then.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:38 am
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

use openoffice .. its free, compatable with miccysoft office and .. its free .. http://www.openoffice.org/
Old Jul 4th 2011, 4:01 am
HAPPY AS...

Thanks for that. Ordered and paid though, so I'll use one licence and sell the remainders once I've installed mine.