Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Odd photos in house adverts

Odd photos in house adverts

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Odd photos in house adverts

It never ceases to amaze me the kind of photos people put on the internet to sell or rent their homes. Often they show complete and utter mess in all rooms and sometimes really odd things.

Here is an example of odd:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Pr...4/k-160035.htm

What odd pix have you come across when viewing properties online?
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Odd photos in house adverts

Yes not everyone is addicted to 'House Doctor' I suppose
When I was browsing on the net before coming over, I was just horrifed at how much like wooden sheds all the houses looked....I've got used to that now.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

whitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to behold

That was one of the biggest shocks for us when we first came here. The housing stock looked awful. Especially, as we'd been to Perth and saw how good much of the housing stock is over there. It still amazes me what they can charge for houses that are nothing more than over-priced sheds.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 5:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I thought it read OLD photos in house adverts.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 6:42 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
I thought it read OLD photos in house adverts.
Me too!

When we were looking to rent, we saw a particularly lovely property in Karori that had nudie pics pinned to the walls, and dirty dishes in the sink, in the photos on trademe.