Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Obama to make full length mirrors compulsory....

Obama to make full length mirrors compulsory....

Old Jul 23rd 2010, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Toon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to all
Default Obama to make full length mirrors compulsory....

......in the good old USofA?

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9804

Number 9 on the list is just so wrong, in so many ways, oh dear!
Old Jul 24th 2010, 1:24 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Obama to make full length mirrors compulsory....

Now my eyes hurt.
Old Jul 24th 2010, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that- really boosted my confidence!

'I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity
All the workers in Walmart today!!'

PS.
Never mind full length mirrors.
Some of them look as if they don't even own a hand mirror.
Old Jul 24th 2010, 8:10 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Roll up, roll up, a modern day freak show!

I hope if I ever get to the point where I look like some of them that a friend/ family member or even a complete stranger will tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Number 9; what is going on there, how can you not know. Way too much oddly positioned flesh for my hungover brain to deal with...
Old Jul 25th 2010, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

cleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to all