Reload this Page >

NZ's Industry, companies question

NZ's Industry, companies question

Old May 6th 2005, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

Will WillowRapids is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NZ's Industry, companies question

Hello!

First I'd like to thank this Great forum you have made!!!

I'm a new member from Finland and very intrested about NZ. I'm not moving to NZ (yet Maybe in future.) but there are some questions I'd like to get some answers..

I have found a lot of great information from this forum, but there is one topic that I couldn't find (maybe mr. "google" & mrs. "search" doesn't like me )
I really would like to know about the NZ's industry, most of all about manufacturing business.

-Which are biggest NZ companies and manufacturing companies?
-Where are they located at? I found some information that CHCS has few big electronic companies, is it true?
-Are there any big NZ companies?

There are few reasons why I'm asking these questions. First, I have this NZ project from school, second I'm studying Production Management and third I'm so bored of Finland's climate (this winter it was some 4 weeks of -20c) and would like to live few years in NZ or some other country where grass is green over the year, people are friendly & speaks english and beer is good

I hope you understand my terrible English. Sorry about that and thanks for answers.
Old May 6th 2005, 1:12 pm
Banned

kiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nice
Default Re: NZ's Industry, companies question

Well you could start off with www.nzte.govt.nz

Then try http://www.library.otago.ac.nz/subje...s/company.html

Cheers!

Simon