Is NZ for you?

Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Is NZ for you?

I had decided not to continue to be involved in this thread but have been sucked in again - I'm sorry if my post came across as negative - the first post I replied to of yours was to say that yes NZ is for me, happy now with a smiley face intended to portray no hard feelngs
This is NOT a negative reply, I am not getting into a cyber argument, life is too short.

ps - Danny wants to know the answer to his nuts or not question
Old Mar 10th 2007, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
wonder if weezer and burt are one?
I only just noticed this. But I can see your point, as I am also
a Sexy Beast. But unlike Sir Ben Kingsley, I am a gal, and much younger.
But "Burt" is funnier.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Burt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Weezer
But "Burt" is funnier.
.......also much better in the pit.......

Burt
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:44 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Burt Badger

Burt
that last comment just threw me into a coughing fit
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Burt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud of

....maybe I should change it to "I always have a good time!"?

Burt
Old Mar 12th 2007, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Weezer
But "Burt" is funnier.
Originally Posted by Burt Badger

Burt
Clearly, NZ is not for Sexy Beasts!

But is NZ for "Gerald"?
Would Gerald thrive in NZ, do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lbww...elated&search=
Old Mar 12th 2007, 9:50 pm
Just Joined

sarahbegood is an unknown quantity at this point

Getting back to the op post,rafl,pmsl .Iv come over from the canada forum (apparently they dont do sarcasm) i love this thread Burt thankyou for making me larffffff
Old Mar 15th 2007, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone mentioned the healthy lifestyle, not having to worry about your kids when they go out, not locking your front door , Green lipped Mussels, Soft eating licorice, crispiest biscuits in the world. Pristine environment, no killer creepy crawleys, finding jobs easily, great schools, happy kids, stressfree driving, supermarkets open until late, short commute distances, warm sun, long beaches with only a few people, free toilets everywhere, kids playgounds everywhere, cheap cars and petrol, cheap insurance, very cheap food, exotic bush, democracy
Old Mar 15th 2007, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
Has anyone mentioned the healthy lifestyle, not having to worry about your kids when they go out, not locking your front door , Green lipped Mussels, Soft eating licorice, crispiest biscuits in the world. Pristine environment, no killer creepy crawleys, finding jobs easily, great schools, happy kids, stressfree driving, supermarkets open until late, short commute distances, warm sun, long beaches with only a few people, free toilets everywhere, kids playgounds everywhere, cheap cars and petrol, cheap insurance, very cheap food, exotic bush, democracy
I don't think anyone's mentioned a lot of it, for obvious reasons.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 2:20 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes
Old Mar 15th 2007, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Maybe it's not for you, i am going to give my damndt effort to give it a try, i love it here ! In fact almost everything about NZ . Maybe it's not for everyone, each to his/her own . All we can do, is to give a more positive outlook, i think that i am in the majority really , too!
Old Mar 15th 2007, 6:12 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel
nonsense, there are things about new zealand i love... orange K bars, macs copperhop, err..... umm... ok good point, ill shut up...
I was referring to Burt not you You only ever really slagged the sausages, Burt slags every bloody thing for the sake of a whinge
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:53 am

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

I think some people are optimistic people who see positives in even the worst situation (that'll be me)

while others are naturally pessimistic who can't or won't see the positive through all the negativity they perceive a situation to be.

life is what you make it IMO, if you think something is going to be horrible then the likelihood is it will, and some of the pessimists i know make dame sure that these things are horrible...they love to moan, they love to be miserable...they try to bring others down

If or when i manage to get to NZ (that's if my pessimistic OH says yes) then i will make the most of every moment...i will give it my best to make it work for us as a family...i will look for the positive in any situation and above all i will adapt

Like i say this is MY opinion
Old Mar 15th 2007, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

dash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mandie.H
I think some people are optimistic people who see positives in even the worst situation (that'll be me)

while others are naturally pessimistic who can't or won't see the positive through all the negativity they perceive a situation to be.

life is what you make it IMO, if you think something is going to be horrible then the likelihood is it will, and some of the pessimists i know make dame sure that these things are horrible...they love to moan, they love to be miserable...they try to bring others down

If or when i manage to get to NZ (that's if my pessimistic OH says yes) then i will make the most of every moment...i will give it my best to make it work for us as a family...i will look for the positive in any situation and above all i will adapt

Like i say this is MY opinion

Well said Mandie,

I agree with your comments. I too am an optimistic person. We have recently returned from a trip there and we have PR already and move over in June.

I have travelled a lot around the world and been to some pretty miserable places.

We are quite fortunate to have a reasonable amount of resources to take over and a regular private income from the UK.

We are going for the lifestyle and try to detach ourselves from the materialistic UK we have had to suffer for the last 40 years (although for a bit of that I was a kid

I have a job to go to and we both have pretty small families and no kids so we are pretty free spirits in terms of emotional baggage. Plus we've travelled and lived away from family and friends for over 20years and you know what?

There always there when you need them! And we are there if they need us...

So bring on the worst... I can't wait

Last edited by dash1965; Mar 15th 2007 at 6:25 pm. Reason: spelling in case the picky people start again!!
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:43 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
Which country is this you're talking about? ....must say I don't recognise it but I can't imagine there would be any country where I would not worry about my kids when they go out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.