Is NZ for you?

Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:51 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is NZ for you?

- learn to form a proper sentance yourself, i think you meant to say "do you promise" - a question all of your very own

Excellent - I think you will find the word is sentence
Just trying to be helpful!
And yes, I use FAR too many !'s
Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Secret Squirrel,read back to the 5.42pm thread.Recognise it? Smashing. It's yours.A sentence that ends in a question mark is,unfortunately for you,deemed as a question.Don't try to be a smart prick if you can't keep track of your own misgivings,it makes you look daft.Large teeth and nut storage excepted,of course.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by danny.f
Secret Squirrel,read back to the 5.42pm thread.Recognise it? Smashing. It's yours.A sentence that ends in a question mark is,unfortunately for you,deemed as a question.Don't try to be a smart prick if you can't keep track of your own misgivings,it makes you look daft.Large teeth and nut storage excepted,of course.

im sorry but its an embellished quote, its not my question. i wasnt asking it.

do you know im not really a squirrel?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
- learn to form a proper sentance yourself, i think you meant to say "do you promise" - a question all of your very own

Excellent - I think you will find the word is sentence
Just trying to be helpful!
And yes, I use FAR too many !'s
if you really want to continue this pedantic exercise in tedium, i suggest you check your own punctuation again. personally i would rather not.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 5:46 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel
if you really want to continue this pedantic exercise in tedium, i suggest you check your own punctuation again. personally i would rather not.
Allow me, if I may, to correct the above quote for you, with changes in bold: "If you really want to continue this pedantic exercise in tedium, I suggest you check your own punctuation again. Personally I would rather not."

You are missing a verb in the final sentence.

I am at your service. *curtseys*

Last edited by Maz; Mar 4th 2007 at 5:50 pm.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

im sorry but its an embellished quote, its not my question. i wasnt asking it.

do you know im not really a squirrel?
Get down from the tree and start to use the Caps Lock button,you naughty,naughty bushy tailed,but ever so picked on nutty critter.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:03 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you all picking on Secret Squirrel?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:14 pm
Account Closed

Apple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of light

i dont dont care if you answer the question or not - your life doesnt interest me at all
Originally Posted by sky
Why are you all picking on Secret Squirrel?
Because he seems to want a fight?
Because we have heard it all before?
Because he has nothing new to add?
Because he can't take as good as he gives?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Apple12
Because he seems to want a fight?
Because we have heard it all before?
Because he has nothing new to add?
Because he can't take as good as he gives?
i just mentioned the sausages, the rent-a-pedant brigade did the rest
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Get down from the tree and start to use the Caps Lock button,you naughty,naughty bushy tailed,but ever so picked on nutty critter.
in the spirit of the theme that this thread has adopted, if I may be ever so pedantic like our friend maz, sorry... Maz (shit its so obvious what i was doing wrong now its been pointed out), caps lock - sorry, CAPS LOCK - would have had that effect wouldnt it?.... I think you meant Shift. With a capital S. (gonna have to stay on the ball here).....

oh bugger ive gone and asked a question... please dont feel obliged to answer.

heres another, having read my 5:42 post again - did you take a piece of your own advice?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:36 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

ANYONE TAKES THE BAIT & REPLIES TO THIS, I'M GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN!!!!! I HAVE A SOGGY DISHCLOTH & i'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!!!

For pity's sake, will someone, anyone change the bl**dy subject away from sodding sausages!!!!

He doesn't like them, we all think he should get a life. End of subject!!!!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
ANYONE TAKES THE BAIT & REPLIES TO THIS, I'M GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN!!!!! I HAVE A SOGGY DISHCLOTH & i'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!!!

For pity's sake, will someone, anyone change the bl**dy subject away from sodding sausages!!!!

He doesn't like them, we all think he should get a life. End of subject!!!!
no baiting intended, just defending a rather embattled position..... if its any consolation i really liked the beef in new zealand.....?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:42 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

no baiting intended, just defending a rather embattled position..... if its any consolation i really liked the beef in new zealand.....?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

You do seem to answer aggressively a lot,which antagonises people and can seem a bit rude,but then,you're not the only one here who does this.
I've got to admit,I'm feeling slightly sorry for you now though-even though I'm sure you don't wish for sympathy-so I promise to try to lay off a bit.
However,I must point out that,if you bothered to listen to my wife,she is,in fact very interesting,and was very hurt by your negativity towards her.
Finally,isn't it lovely to see the written English language scribed so beautifully by me.Are you male or female? Hard to tell if you've got nuts or not.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

You do seem to answer aggressively a lot,which antagonises people and can seem a bit rude,but then,you're not the only one here who does this.
I've got to admit,I'm feeling slightly sorry for you now though-even though I'm sure you don't wish for sympathy-so I promise to try to lay off a bit.
However,I must point out that,if you bothered to listen to my wife,she is,in fact very interesting,and was very hurt by your negativity towards her.
Finally,isn't it lovely to see the written English language scribed so beautifully by me.Are you male or female? Hard to tell if you've got nuts or not.
Aggressive? Whos the one with the prick comments?
Are you going to lay off before or after you retract the prick comment on the basis of a misinterpretation on your part?
Your wife approached me with the negativity in the first place, although if she genuinely was hurt, i am genuinely sorry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.