Is NZ for you?

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Is NZ for you?

Originally Posted by Apple12
Excellent, now we have The Weezer, Bert, Mazi and now the SecretSquirrel has arrived. Who are we missing? Nerine, your absence has been noted... Anyone else required for this thread?

Couldn't the above mentioned be bothered to scroll back and find the negative NZ thread

Rob,
good advice - don't mention the S word!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by donnaf
Couldn't the above mentioned be bothered to scroll back and find the negative NZ thread

Rob,
good advice - don't mention the S word!
sorry i obviously missed the point - the thread is actually called Is NZ for you (please only reply if the answer is yes)?

silly me
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel
sorry i obviously missed the point - the thread is actually called Is NZ for you (please only reply if the answer is yes)?

silly me
OK - if you want me to answer the question literally (unlike most of the other posters who you haven't quoted) yes NZ is for me - there you go, happy now
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:10 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

OK - if you want me to answer the question literally (unlike most of the other posters who you haven't quoted) yes NZ is for me - there you go, happy now
Hey Donna,

I don't think squirrels experience the same kind of emotions - so would imagine never happy as such?!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:30 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah, sod it, can't be doing with all that, I'll stay here, sounds shit ...?!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hey Donna,

I don't think squirrels experience the same kind of emotions - so would imagine never happy as such?!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 7:25 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sniffydog
dear unhappy burt badger, where in nz do you live and what do you do for a living? why are u still there if everything is so bad? why dont u have your roof replaced with tiles etc...?
He went back to the UK but continues to enjoy beating up on NZ, as does Mazi, and no doubt Nerine will once she has arrived at the utopia of the western world...Brisbane
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

i dont dont care if you answer the question or not - your life doesnt interest me at all
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

i dont dont care if you answer the question or not - your life doesnt interest me at all
OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm devastated - how can my life not interest you????
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
He went back to the UK but continues to enjoy beating up on NZ, as does Mazi, and no doubt Nerine will once she has arrived at the utopia of the western world...Brisbane
nonsense, there are things about new zealand i love... orange K bars, macs copperhop, err..... umm... ok good point, ill shut up...
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm devastated - how can my life not interest you????
sorry you feel that way - think of it this way - squirrels, being devoid of human emotions as per Ham Doodar (or whatever it calls itself's post), are a lifeform whos opinions you can disregard. its a win - win situation !!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:44 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Apple12
Excellent, now we have The Weezer, Bert, Mazi and now the SecretSquirrel has arrived. Who are we missing? Nerine, your absence has been noted... Anyone else required for this thread?

Well since you asked so nicely...

What would you like me to say?
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:51 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh...hi Burt Good to see you're still in the land of the living. Nice to see a good flash of your humour at last.

You asked me a while ago about education in NZ, I'd say it's probably a little worse than Australia (must be a southern hemisphere thing ) so we're putting money aside from the move to pay for private high schools - I hear there are some top notch ones in Brissy.

Have you finished your globe trotting now or are you off to sample the delights of yet another continent?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 12:08 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Then why ask the question?

ill shut up...
Glossing over the lack of punctuation, promise?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Then why ask the question?

- i think you will find i didnt ask a question, it was a question posed within the title of the thread

Glossing over the lack of punctuation, promise?

- learn to form a proper sentance yourself, i think you meant to say "do you promise" - a question all of your very own.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.