Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NZ will never grow! altered by request to ---> NZ's economy is unlikely to grow

NZ will never grow! altered by request to ---> NZ's economy is unlikely to grow

Old Jun 18th 2011, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ will never grow!

Originally Posted by nzexpert
whatever ya loosers, im a labourer working in the building industry for 20 years and with my current nz wage i can hardly make living and afford a home, and ya telling me christchurch will bounce back, load of crap mate.. nz loosing more nzers every week so dreaming or feeling sympathy about nz that is your problem!!!! pfft I moved to ozzie last month and going there after getting my damaged flat sold! ya keep the hole to yaselfs ya loosers!!!!
Oh good you have moved to OZ then now you are their problem. Did you not think to get some qualifications and do something other than labouring then or was that in the too hard box? Good luck in Oz you are sure going to need it with your attitude!
Old Jun 18th 2011, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

cleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tray
your'e obviously a tit
+1
Old Jun 18th 2011, 8:45 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

im a labourer working in the building industry for 20 years
Oh! I had you down for being about 6 and having sneaked a few minutes on mumĀ“s computer...
Old Jun 18th 2011, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

whatever ya loosers, im a labourer working in the building industry for 20 years and with my current nz wage i can hardly make living and afford a home, and ya telling me christchurch will bounce back, load of crap mate.. nz loosing more nzers every week so dreaming or feeling sympathy about nz that is your problem!!!! pfft I moved to ozzie last month and going there after getting my damaged flat sold! ya keep the hole to yaselfs ya loosers!!!!
We're looking forward to having you on the Barbie. Oh! and bring some sunscreen!

Last edited by Alfresco; Jun 18th 2011 at 8:53 am.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

NZ will take another 100 years to be 5 million in population lol.. figure that in low wage terms just get lower and lower the wages and tax get higher..

And about the south island lol who would wanna go to that shaked zone, most of the Asian and outside investors left now and probably aint ever coming back and NZers are flocking off to Ozzie for a better lifestyle and wages..

Gotta tell ya mate NZ is lost!

Jim
nzexpert ........ with a total of 3 posts ...... yeah like we value your expert advice
Old Jun 18th 2011, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

also its good to see after 20 years in the industry you are still labouring says a lot really
Old Jun 18th 2011, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Now Now guys be nice, he obviously has Learning disabilities
Old Jun 18th 2011, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tray
Hope you get the oh so friendly Aussie welcome-my aunt tells me Australians generally hate poms!!!
Conjecture, your honour!!

How do we arrive a the assumption that the guy is a Pom?

It's not like anyone on this site ever makes sweeping statements or says dreadful things about the UK as their parting shot do they.

Such double standards.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Conjecture, your honour!!

How do we arrive a the assumption that the guy is a Pom?

It's not like anyone on this site ever makes sweeping statements or says dreadful things about the UK as their parting shot do they.

Such double standards.
Difference is Christhcurch has had 2 major eathquakes & 2 large aftershocks very recently as you probably know....bit of an insensative post under the circumsatnces....I don't give a frell if he's a pom or not!
Old Jun 18th 2011, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Troll, Pom or not, it doesn't really matter, but I fail to see why this has touched so many raw nerves. It's fine for y'all to go on and be equally childish and insulting of all of Australia and Australians in retaliation, cos the dude dared to be rude about NZ.

who would wanna go to that shaked zone, most of the Asian and outside investors left now and probably aint ever coming back
Simply a statement of fact, I would have thought; over one fifth of the population have already left. I have met so many Cantabrians lately in Auckland and lots of my work colleagues have 'refugees' / or family and friends staying. Many of them will simply never go back, others don't have the luxury of choice other than to stick with it until the insurance and property issues are resolved. There will of course be those that will stay, come what may.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

Troll, Pom or not, it doesn't really matter, but I fail to see why this has touched so many raw nerves. It's fine for y'all to go on and be equally childish and insulting of all of Australia and Australians in retaliation, cos the dude dared to be rude about NZ.

Simply a statement of fact, I would have thought; over one fifth of the population have already left. I have met so many Cantabrians lately in Auckland and lots of my work colleagues have 'refugees' / or family and friends staying. Many of them will simply never go back, others don't have the luxury of choice other than to stick with it until the insurance and property issues are resolved. There will of course be those that will stay, come what may.
yes......this is all good but it still sounds to me like you've not read the first comment on this thread........a bit insensitive & cold....of you both i think.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 2:59 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Only thing that has me peed off is that the NZ rainbows do not take the bait so easily as you lot..... not my flies anyhow.....
Old Jun 18th 2011, 4:33 pm
Banned

balkanman is an unknown quantity at this point

If my memory serves me right, the population of NZ was 3.5m in the mid 90's and now it is 4.3m or so. Therefore, it won't be long before the 5m limit will be broken.

On the other hand, I think the very charm of NZ is because it is such a low population-density country. I hope it will never grow too much.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

nicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by balkanman
If my memory serves me right, the population of NZ was 3.5m in the mid 90's and now it is 4.3m or so. Therefore, it won't be long before the 5m limit will be broken.

On the other hand, I think the very charm of NZ is because it is such a low population-density country. I hope it will never grow too much.
Second that.... .......... nzexpert, BYE then !!!!

Last edited by nicorsts1; Jun 18th 2011 at 5:30 pm.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 10:05 pm
Banned

Expat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

It's so hard for those who stick with it because of the insurance issue, they must be very fed up with the delays.

I wish that Brownlee and his mob would get their fingers out and tell people which areas are to be abandoned. I can't help feeling it would be better to bowl whole suburbs and give people the money to rebuild somewhere safer and more stable, in places like Redwood for instance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.