Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NZ will never grow! altered by request to ---> NZ's economy is unlikely to grow

NZ will never grow! altered by request to ---> NZ's economy is unlikely to grow

Old Jun 18th 2011, 1:06 am
Just Joined

nzexpert is a jewel in the roughnzexpert is a jewel in the roughnzexpert is a jewel in the roughnzexpert is a jewel in the roughnzexpert is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs down NZ will never grow! altered by request to ---> NZ's economy is unlikely to grow

NZ south island is one of the emptiest part of NZ more like a huge farm with a few locals and farmers, with the strive to bring Asians and from other parts of Europe, the effort is merely useless after the few earthquakes that occurred in Christchurch in the recent times which got most of the investors scared to even step into the south island, New Zealand should improve and make it easy to bring more migrant workers investors in order to improve the quality of living and increasing jobs and businesses around the south region.

No wonder why most of the nzers are flocking to Aussie for a better lifestyle and pay!!!! what a shame...

NZ will take another 100 years to be 5 million in population lol.. figure that in low wage terms just get lower and lower the wages and tax get higher..

And about the south island lol who would wanna go to that shaked zone, most of the Asian and outside investors left now and probably aint ever coming back and NZers are flocking off to Ozzie for a better lifestyle and wages..

Gotta tell ya mate NZ is lost!

Jim

Last edited by Am Loolah; Jun 18th 2011 at 10:32 pm. Reason: Tidying up 2 threads in to 1
Old Jun 18th 2011, 2:03 am
Banned

Weebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NZ will never grow!

IF your educated then you'll still do ok in NZ.

Even though the salaries are much higher so is the cost of living and if you want to go to Australia nad do the shit jobs locals won't do then be my guest.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: NZ south island is lacking people in 2011!!

TROLL ! GET A LIFE !
Old Jun 18th 2011, 3:29 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: NZ will never grow!

Old Jun 18th 2011, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nzexpert
NZ will take another 100 years to be 5 million in population lol.. figure that in low wage terms just get lower and lower the wages and tax get higher..

And about the south island lol who would wanna go to that shaked zone, most of the Asian and outside investors left now and probably aint ever coming back and NZers are flocking off to Ozzie for a better lifestyle and wages..

Jim
your'e obviously a tit
Old Jun 18th 2011, 4:10 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

"nzexpert" LMAO - Now I know how moron got into oxymoron.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Jim
In your opinion, and you are a TROLL in my opinion and NZ will be a better country for not having the likes of you live here!
Old Jun 18th 2011, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

dave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nice

Jim
Let me tell you I would choose to live in Christchurch rather than go back to the UK any day, quake zone or no quake zone! The sense of community there is amazing right now and in time ChCh will bounce back - but so nice of you to put the boot in while they are down

If having a big population means having more 'tools' with opinions like yourself, then I would much rather have a small population and enjoy the space and laid back life style
Old Jun 18th 2011, 5:36 am
Just Joined

nzexpert is a jewel in the roughnzexpert is a jewel in the roughnzexpert is a jewel in the roughnzexpert is a jewel in the roughnzexpert is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs down Re: NZ will never grow!

whatever ya loosers, im a labourer working in the building industry for 20 years and with my current nz wage i can hardly make living and afford a home, and ya telling me christchurch will bounce back, load of crap mate.. nz loosing more nzers every week so dreaming or feeling sympathy about nz that is your problem!!!! pfft I moved to ozzie last month and going there after getting my damaged flat sold! ya keep the hole to yaselfs ya loosers!!!!
Old Jun 18th 2011, 5:59 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

whatever ya loosers, im a labourer working in the building industry for 20 years and with my current nz wage i can hardly make living and afford a home, and ya telling me christchurch will bounce back, load of crap mate.. nz loosing more nzers every week so dreaming or feeling sympathy about nz that is your problem!!!! pfft I moved to ozzie last month and going there after getting my damaged flat sold! ya keep the hole to yaselfs ya loosers!!!!
Yawn.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

Hope you get the oh so friendly Aussie welcome-my aunt tells me Australians generally hate poms!!!
Old Jun 18th 2011, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Lynne sinclair has a brilliant futureLynne sinclair has a brilliant futureLynne sinclair has a brilliant futureLynne sinclair has a brilliant futureLynne sinclair has a brilliant futureLynne sinclair has a brilliant futureLynne sinclair has a brilliant future

Jim
Old Jun 18th 2011, 6:44 am
Banned

Expat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tray
Hope you get the oh so friendly Aussie welcome-my aunt tells me Australians generally hate poms!!!
Not true, but they do dislike a.holes and whingers.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Expat Kiwi
Not true, but they do dislike a.holes and whingers.
My aunt has lived & worked in Sydney for over a decade not sure she's experienced Queensland... I do agree & hope that Jim will be disliked for the latter... but hopefully he's in Sydney
Old Jun 18th 2011, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

martyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud of

There is a reason why these lovely folk chose NZ. The downside of Australia being having to live alongside Australians. Mournful!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.