NZ vs USA

Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Assanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond repute
Default NZ vs USA

Hi guys

we are from Germany, our EOI was selected and we submitted our ITA in January . But now we are starting to have doubts because of the bad job situation. My partner is an IT system admin and I am on way to becoming an Environmental Health Officer. We do have the option to go to the US as well. Unemployment there is bad too but it is a huge country with many companies. So we hope to be able to secure some kind of job there soon. I also know people in the US but nobody in NZ. We would love to move to NZ but need decent employment. Now we are not sure what to do
Would love to hear you thoughts.
Many thanks
Assanah
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ vs USA

Originally Posted by Assanah
Hi guys

we are from Germany, our EOI was selected and we submitted our ITA in January . But now we are starting to have doubts because of the bad job situation. My partner is an IT system admin and I am on way to becoming an Environmental Health Officer. We do have the option to go to the US as well. Unemployment there is bad too but it is a huge country with many companies. So we hope to be able to secure some kind of job there soon. I also know people in the US but nobody in NZ. We would love to move to NZ but need decent employment. Now we are not sure what to do
Would love to hear you thoughts.
Many thanks
Assanah
Hi Assanah,

I would say the employment situation exists everywhere not just NZ, and working in IT myself, the jobs are always there for the right candidate! Employers in NZ at the moment are and need to be more choosier that's all...

best of luck

Simon
Old Mar 18th 2010, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Assanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Simon

many thanks for you answer. I probably shouldn't worry too much and prepare for NZ instead.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

You probably have more chance of a job in the US but you definatly have less chance of getting shot in NZ
Neil